• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

50cent has cancer

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i wasnt talking about cancer, but about his face related to severe starvation.
Im not sure but losing weight to represent a cancer looks like an advertising strategy more than a synthom of it.
Wouldn't it be accurate depending on the type, stage, and aggressiveness of the cancer his character is stricken with? Many actors have gained and lost a significant amount of weight before for a role, so this is hardly new and is unlikely to overshadow the film itself, assuming it's worth while. If it's a bad film, people are unlikely to remember anything from it, weight loss included. I'm still not buying your comparison.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
...considering you may never train again. :bitelip:

Yeah becaue once a movie role is over you still need to keep the same image for the rest of your life for no apparent reason... :doh:

Cork

Cork

I don't want to see him smile. He already has large teeth. Now that his face is so gaunt, he probably looks like a donkey with those.

fdelval

fdelval

Wouldn't it be accurate depending on the type, stage, and aggressiveness of the cancer his character is stricken with? Many actors have gained and lost a significant amount of weight before for a role, so this is hardly new and is unlikely to overshadow the film itself, assuming it's worth while. If it's a bad film, people are unlikely to remember anything from it, weight loss included. I'm still not buying your comparison.

Judging by 50's abilities in other movies (just like his autobiography) to perfom a movie role, a dramatic weight loss wont add him a dramatical trait, but draw attention from a poor role and focus on something achieved before the movie.

Thats why his face reminded me about that instead of remind me his posibilites to make a better perfom, the opposite to christian bale in the machinism, where i saw potential.

but maybe he improved and its worth a watch(...), in any case, no kind of racism was intended by the post.