• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

80 year old bodybuilder Karl Marshall & new IFBB PRO!!

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes they are great... for a corpse.
He may lack size and bulk but you lack maturity . He may not be able to build that size but you sure as hell can build up your maturity. So get your ass to it and start respecting. Hats off to Mr. Marshall for doing what many of us never had the gonads to do:step onto a competition stage.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wide ass knees lol.. looks good though

Mika

Mika

Congrats for his dedication to BB

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Looks actually better then Arnold,awesome!

big barry

big barry

You have to take your hat off to the guy. Most guys of his age have all sorts of problems, including walking and yet he can still pump iron.

You have my respect for sure !!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You have to take your hat off to the guy. Most guys of his age have all sorts of problems, including walking and yet he can still pump iron.

You have my respect for sure !!!

Fosho, my grandpa has good genetics, his biceps are pretty ripped and you can see some muscle on him but he has had all sorts of surgeries and is always in pain so he cant do shit.

I actually welcome being older. I will be better as an artist and better as a bodybuilder, it would be a dream to look like that at his age. Too many people are freaked out about getting old that they become defeated before they even become old, they hold out all hope on having any sort of health when they are old so they dont even try. It even starts at a young age, some people have a physical issue and instead of trying to make things better with diet an exercize they chose drugs and surgery to look better.