• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A Bodybuilder Explains the Simple Way to Really Grow Your Biceps

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Had a chance to watch some videos on how to grow your biceps last week (and to no surprise, there's a LOT) and one thing that kind of bummed me out was the number of people disparaging others while touting it was THEIR unique exercises or set/rep scheme you needed to follow in order to get proper growth. Well, in this video I wanted to discuss something many people don't want to admit: that following almost ANY plan, in the beginning, will result in growth of your arms in some form AND that a large portion of advice in many of these "how to grow your bicep" videos are actually RIGHT! As always, it comes down to a few key factors which involve relying on the one person to actually apply the knowledge in order to make it possible: yourself.

I also go over some of my favorite biceps exercises which have helped me grow my biceps, and the reasons WHY they've been so beneficial. Hope you enjoy it. STAY BUFF.

Bodybuilding News Source.