• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A retarded monkey does a workout

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
The vids on his youtube page say thay hes a PT from the Gold Coast.... which is near me.

I hope the fail doesn't spread to fast :uhoh2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The vids on his youtube page say thay hes a PT from the Gold Coast.... which is near me.

I hope the fail doesn't spread too fast :uhoh2:
It already has biggrinsanta

big barry

big barry

Personal trainer, what a joke. He is the sort of guy who wonders around the gym with his lats flared and just walks up to people and says " you are doing that completely wrong".

I would like to ask him his thoughts on core stabilisation ....

His answer " whats that?"

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Personal trainer, what a joke. He is the sort of guy who wonders around the gym with his lats flared and just walks up to people and says " you are doing that completely wrong".

That sounds like me :spy:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched his lunges with the manta ray device. A whopping 60-70kg on the bar and he is battling to have any ROM and his knee never stays in alignment with his feet.

I take console from the fact that idiots like this don't last long due to chronic injury.

CombBoy

CombBoy

What a gimp santaroll

Bhana

Bhana

Lulz at his lunges

hahahahah this is a joke!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Repped! You have supplied me with hours of laughter :xmasrofl:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus! The more I watch the more it reminds me of this fucktard who works out at my gym. He has his own personal training company where he makes the clients pay the guest fee to work out at the gym per day.

He Hammer Curls 90s with his whole body, when he benches he works up to 195x3-4 reps. His ass frequently comes off the bench and he puts a pad on the bar to shorten the ROM also. Fucking bouncer. It's truly pathetic because he has to weight 200 minimum.

Everytime we see him we always wait until he gets water and then we steal the equipment he was using. He'll glare at us and then walk away...it's hilarious. I've watched him for a year or so and he's made no progress! And people pay this moron to train them!!

/rant

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lulz at his lunges

hahahahah this is a joke!

How is that any different from all the other guys at any gym doing lat pulldowns??? :xmashsughdunno:

Although I like how he looks around to see whether anyone is watching him as he lets himself fly up with the bar.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why is he constantly looking around while performing his movements? Is he really that into himself that he thinks everybody is watching him?