• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

About Amateur bodybuilders!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you are a pro making money from bodybuilding only then it's all you do. It is very different for a guy doing it part time.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not to say that some people are perfectly fine with not becoming professional. Look at the Asian bodybuilders who compete at the IFBB pro championships, especially the ones coming from rich countries. All of them are filthy rich, have amazing sponsorships and so on. It's more important for them to win a medal at the World Championships rather than doing some low tier pro contests.

T

texashulk

Not to say that some people are perfectly fine with not becoming professional. Look at the Asian bodybuilders who compete at the IFBB pro championships, especially the ones coming from rich countries. All of them are filthy rich, have amazing sponsorships and so on. It's more important for them to win a medal at the World Championships rather than doing some low tier pro contests.

Maybe I need to move to these Asian counties. Lol.
I actually picked up a 2nd job just to pay for this hobby. I'm actually training for first show in April. It's is not cheap, I agree. It's more for pride for me instead of that medal. If I win awesome, if not then I can finally cross it off my bucket list.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Maybe I need to move to these Asian counties. Lol.
I actually picked up a 2nd job just to pay for this hobby. I'm actually training for first show in April. It's is not cheap, I agree. It's more for pride for me instead of that medal. If I win awesome, if not then I can finally cross it off my bucket list.

From my knowledge, there are lots of semi-retired/digital nomads from USA living in countries like Thailand or other Asian countries, mostly because it's cheaper and because they can pursue whatever passion they have. I am now saying that you should do that, but that there are a thousands ways to do it.