• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alexei Lesukov (18 years old)

MetalMX

MetalMX

How is this possible at 18-19?

He must have some unique genetic makeup or myostatin gene alteration like Flex Wheeler.

R

Ruhlforever

Gossip from professional circuits in Russia told he has been juicing since 13 years old. Not confirm.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gossip from professional circuits in Russia told he has been juicing since 13 years old. Not confirm.

:uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2:

wow.....WAAAYYYY too young. that's probably why he is so short if it's true. also makes me less impressed with his size. although his face doesn't look like someone who has been juicing for that long. juicers usually don't have baby faces.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if he wants to fuck himself up let him..

R

Ruhlforever

:uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2:

wow.....WAAAYYYY too young. that's probably why he is so short if it's true. also makes me less impressed with his size. although his face doesn't look like someone who has been juicing for that long. juicers usually don't have baby faces.

Everybody in the forum, well most of the opinions destroyed me when I stated his nipples looked terribly big, I mean, I could be a Sign, because I did not notices heavy Acne as in Lesukov as for example with Jeff Long who is full of acne, but lesukov nipples give me the idea of Art Atwood, Short stature could be a sign becuase of closed epiphysis but Lesukov has plenty of mass.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everybody in the forum, well most of the opinions destroyed me when I stated his nipples looked terribly big, I mean, I could be a Sign, because I did not notices heavy Acne as in Lesukov as for example with Jeff Long who is full of acne, but lesukov nipples give me the idea of Art Atwood, Short stature could be a sign becuase of closed epiphysis but Lesukov has plenty of mass.

i agree his nipples do not look normal. but some people do have some really big nips and it is natural. but i agree it could very well be a sign. but i gotta say he is the yougest looking roid user i've ever seen who's been using for what like 6 years? anyone who juices that young just fucks up their growth forever. if he is only 5'6 that is going to really hurt him if he aspires to be one of the top pros around.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
theres a difference between gyno and big nipples... he has the latter.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

Juicing at such young age causes abnomal dick growth. :ughfingers:

Based on Sustanon 250 instructions, Testosterone Enanthate (Primoteston or Testoviron) testosterones can make your penis WIDER (Not Longer) and cuase the disgusting temporal testicular shrinkage. For Older people is diifferent, please correct me if I am wrong.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Based on Sustanon 250 instructions, Testosterone Enanthate (Primoteston or Testoviron) testosterones can make your penis WIDER (Not Longer) and cuase the disgusting temporal testicular shrinkage. For Older people is diifferent, please correct me if I am wrong.

You are right. :xyxthumbs:

Lisu

Lisu

he started training since 13, not juicing :tiphat:

S

SimonJ

Now we his secret ingredients! :linedrunk:
AL2023-1.jpg

AL205-1.jpg

AL2020-1.jpg

AL2018-1.jpg

AL2011-1.jpg