• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alexey Lesukov

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I don't know if he has implants, but def. look like that to me. Maybe it's shyntol, but idk.

Faggatron has implants, check out the scars around the nipples.

fdelval

fdelval

i wonder if this mutant asked a priest to officiate the ceremony, then, what was his face like?..
he should have thought to himself: "what about an exorcism?"

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i wonder if this mutant asked a priest to officiate the ceremony, then, what was his face like?..
he should have thought to himself: "what about an exorcism?"

:iorofl:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, how did Alexei did in that contest?

F

Freak

Alex went through the weigh ins, prejudging.. Condition - completely off.. didnt fill out at all, looked really flat.. Messed up his prep... Ill post the link to the vid when ill get to a comp

Zviko

Zviko

Translation of the whole text

BXI: worries about Alexey Lesukov
Anyone who enters as the favorite in his place?
Thursday, 14/10/2010

Alexey Lesukov was admitted to the hospital! His title defense is seriously endangered. We currently know yet whether he will be the flight can take and if so in what form he will be able to arrive.
What had happened

Alexey originally wanted to do last weekend with a championship in Russia a little warmup before the BXI and participate.

Already in the middle of last week he had to contend with falling blood pressure and the result: dizziness, weakness.

2 days before the race was then added palpitations.

On the day of the show came while Alexey for weighing, but did not subsequently participate in the contest, but went to the hospital because he was getting worse.

The doctors suspect that caused the symptoms of a poisoning.

Last year's winner Alexey Lesukov was undoubtedly the favorite this year. His loss will obviously bring all forecasts to case.
Who will win now?

We asked to our Moderator J?rgen Stickel Brock:

"... Well I'm the Alexey eh not seen as favorites. But he has too little quality.

When Samir and Toth are in shape to provide a hot battle with the best Thomas awe of all time.
Thomas got so taken with Walter on the birthday and he takes the matter 100% serious. "

For photographer Udo M?lzer following Alexey Daniel Toth, the Hungarian, which he says:

"... The question of a forecast for the top placings at this year BXI reminds me a little of people who read the tea leaves in the future.
Most athletes are personally known to me. But there are a few that I've never seen before. As more is a great potential for pleasant surprises ... "

What has happened to Alexey Lesukov is very unfortunate. We wish a speedy recovery!

However, by its form of weakness, perhaps its failure, the fight for the victory much harder, because now a number of athletes that would have previously filed behind Alexey, have the chance to win.

We look forward to the most exciting fight for the win on 16 October in the Phoenix Halle Mainz.
Tickets are available at 11 clock at the box office.

F

Freak

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd hit it, would you?

152i8f5-1.jpg

fdelval

fdelval

kai green will copy that pose.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
According to Facebook he's aiming to compete at The Arnold 2011.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ Nah pro man.... he's totally pro.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolz?