• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

All about John Cena

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

John Cena is one of the world's most popular and respected American wrestlers. He is a TV presenter, rapper, and actor in addition to being a prominent WWE wrestler. He began his wrestling career in 1999 and has always had a penchant for bodybuilding. Throughout his WWE career, he has won several titles, propelling him to the status of superstar. He appeared in many films, including 12 Rounds (2009), Legendary (2010), and The Marine (2006).

His entrance theme song, "My Time is Now," was written and performed by him. With the rap album "You Can't See Me," he made his Billboard 200 debut. He has also appeared on several other series, including Deal or No Deal, Psych, Mad TV, Parks and Recreation, Manhunt, and Saturday Night Live.

In 2001, John Cena signed with WWE and began his first dark bout on SmackDown taping. However, it was an unauthorized debut, as he was defeated by Mikey Richardson. He then signed a development deal with Ohio Valley Wrestling.

John Cena earned a degree in exercise physiology before pursuing a career in bodybuilding. He began his career as a limousine driver before beginning his training as a professional wrestler in 1999. During his training, he was featured in the Discovery Channel show "Inside Pro Wrestling School."

Throughout his life, he had several indiscretions; he married his previous wife, Elizabeth Huberdeau (2002-2012). In 2019, he married Shay Shariatzadeh. His net worth is $35 million (estimated).

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has an impressive resume.