• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Allen Vs Brewer

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seans structure doesnt flow enough, his legs are too small for his upper body... treys looks pretty good so far, he needs just a lil more lat with...

thats my 10 cents

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think his legs are fine. Everything looks even and nice. He could have more leg size though.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sean easily wins.

What happened to Trey's legs? They've massively shrunk. Has he started working out with Jay Cutler?

:bowroflarms: that was funny!

imo brewer is really nothing special at all and it baffles me that he is constanly plastered all over my magazine's pages. now this is coming from someone who consideres himself essentially white, but i think trey is being hailed this way because there is really no new prodigy in bbing (a real prodigy) or top notch competitor (besides jay and wolf) that isn't black :dunnodude: i mean from a bodybuilding perspective black guys consistently take the cake with their structure and muscle bellies, and i think the industry jumped to quickly (bsn) at the first white guy that displayed some potential. i think he will fall short of what he has been hailed as.

i don't want to start a race debate here, but i think supplement companies and promoters jump to quickly to hail some white bbers as the next best thing, because their black counterparts are for the most part, usually superior.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be perfectly honest, I think he looked better at the excaliber in every way except for his back. I would love it if somebody could throw up some comparison shots of the excaliber and this one.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be perfectly honest, I think he looked better at the excaliber in every way except for his back. I would love it if somebody could throw up some comparison shots of the excaliber and this one.

Im sure there will be a MuscleKombat thread comparing it once all his show pics are up.

he stopped doing squats for more than a half year to match his legs to the upper body

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brewer is an over hyped juice monkey... nothing more.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He lost ALOT of size......

Attachments

• trey1.jpg
    trey1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 116

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

fitmod066

allen lacks pro level quad sweep. trey wins!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I think trey has the potential to look great. But sean is far more complete.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
hopefully trey wont get so fat in next off season and will go back to squatting

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its also sad that he looks like a 50's years old, look at his face, he is already half bold.. pff he should dismiss his trainer -_-

btw, his chest is quite disturbing, but not the gyno only, which could be overlooked as it is something common in bbding

but its the skin... its nasty

_W5Q8212_HDYVPPSPAA-1.jpg

_W5Q1188_PSXGOZUIAF-1.jpg

that chest..... omg
and look at the thong.. the skin folds over ir.. its only distended skin..

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impressed with Allen. Even his waist is nice and tight. Pity the legs don't match his upper body.....yet

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Allen definately owned this, even if he does need a little more leg mass.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, I didn't realize how bad Trey really looks. Too bad, he used to look decent but nowadays he looks like big pile of shit.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

brewer looks flat and his legs seem to have lost there trade mark size. allen took this one hands down, if anything he could use a little more legs to match his massive upper body, and compete against the best