• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amanda Harris - squatting

dhiveng

dhiveng

Banned
She struggled with that squat!! i code have done 3 sets in the time she took to do one rep!!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
dhiveng said:
She struggled with that squat!! i code have done 3 sets in the time she took to do one rep!!
She won 7 World Championships in 2006. So it seems like she's pretty good at what she does. :e5dunno:

P

Pain

VIP
Tech said:
She won 7 World Championships in 2006. So it seems like she's pretty good at what she does. :e5dunno:

Apparently not good enough for dhiveng. :e5dunno:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dhiveng said:

Where's your training log and pics?

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shes strong i wont despute that but i feel she has no 'brute' strength and it's all about technique and equipment here.

Quite a lot of her lifts at meets are very shakey and she is lucky to get them approved.

More on the positive side she is doing well for a young girl. Hats off to her.

P

prowrestler

The dad sounds like hes trying to live through his daughter....sad.. I wonder if he really wanted to be a pl'er and well since hes weighs over 300lbs he realized he can just chew on his daughter and live through her... lol. anyways I dont get power lifting... there is no speed and speedxstrength = power.... not slowxstrength... but w/e. if anything is should be called strengthlifting...

go tell that to loius simmons, half the fuckin week is dynamic training

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are those fake weights in the deadlift vid? i don't see a bent in the bar :uhoh2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff