• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amanda Savell MURDERED!!! (IFBB figure pro)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rot in hell Jacobs.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a fucking cock sucker david jacobs is. I feel terrible for Amanda Savell. RIP.

Zviko

Zviko

I'm not going to judge the guy because we don't know what his mental status was but i don't think Savell deserved to lose her life.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Reactions to Savell-Jacobs Murder-Suicide!

BRANCH WARREN: (IFBB Pro)

If our criminal justice system worked, then David would have been put in prison instead of receiving probation and Amanda would still be with us. I will keep Amanda and her family in my prayers.

LEE PRIEST: (IFBB Pro)

REALLY SAD SHE WAS A GREAT PERSON..HER AND ADELA WERE GOOD FRIENDS AND ADELA ALWAYS SPOKE HIGHLY OF HER AND HOW NICE SHE WAS....JUST A TRADGEDY.....SHE WAS A LOVELY PERSON INSIDE AND OUT...I PRAY HER FAMILY GETS THROUGH THIS ROUGH TIME..AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM AND HER FRIENDS...AS FOR JACOBS HE ISNT WORTH COMMENTING ABOUT..I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS FAMILY AND WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH BUT HIM...NAH HE ISNT WORTH IT.

ADELA GARCIA (2x Fitness Olympia Champion)

What can I say!! I am just numb about the news. Amanda was a dear friend to me and I can't believe she is gone. It is a tragedy and a huge lost for the fitness industry. She was a caring and loving person and an inspiration to many of us. My heart aches and I will never forget all the fun we had being silly on videos and photo shoots. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Last edited by a moderator:
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rest in peace. I never really liked those two guys that trained with Branch. I'm sure this double homicide will be linked to steroids immediately.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
BRANCH WARREN: (IFBB Pro)

If our criminal justice system worked, then David would have been put in prison instead of receiving probation and Amanda would still be with us. I will keep Amanda and her family in my prayers.
:rolleyes:

put in prison for "conspiring to possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids"???

gimme a fuckin break.

one could make the argument that if steroids were legal to possess and sell, Jacobs would have never been arrested and never would have had to deal with all the legal and social repercussions that go along with being labeled a felon. in turn, he probably wouldn't have felt such pressure to do something as drastic as murder/suicide.

:wutyousay:

J

JMS350Z

:rolleyes:

put in prison for "conspiring to possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids"???

gimme a fuckin break.

one could make the argument that if steroids were legal to possess and sell, Jacobs would have never been arrested and never would have had to deal with all the legal and social repercussions that go along with being labeled a felon. in turn, he probably wouldn't have felt such pressure to do something as drastic as murder/suicide.

:wutyousay:
One could make that argument for all illegal drugs. "Intent to distribute", get your facts straight before you make stupid comments.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I knew all along Jacobs was a fucking fake. That voice of his and his nerdy ass glasses told me so.