• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amazing & Landmark photos

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent post, great job Rocky...enjoyed it alot:xyxthumbs:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Damn The Great White Shark is awesome, very good thread Rocky, 5 stars :tiphat:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice thread Rocko! I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not so much amazing as just humbling when the innocent victims of war are right there in your face. This was one of a series of photo's by the photographer awarded the Pulitzer prize that year:

Baghdad - Mohammed Saleem, 18 months, lies in a coffin at a Sadr City morgue. Relatives said the boy and four other family members were killed in their car when U.S. forces opened fire overnight. (Photo by Karim Kadim, June 6, 2004)

warzone20004wk3-1.jpg

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A fireball erupts from one of the towers of the World Trade Center after the second plane hit. In the background, smoke billows from the other tower that was struck minutes earlier. The Brooklyn Bridge is in the foreground.

attack2yo4-1.jpg

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not so much amazing as just humbling when the innocent victims of war are right there in your face. This was one of a series of photo's by the photographer awarded the Pulitzer prize that year:

Baghdad - Mohammed Saleem, 18 months, lies in a coffin at a Sadr City morgue. Relatives said the boy and four other family members were killed in their car when U.S. forces opened fire overnight. (Photo by Karim Kadim, June 6, 2004)

warzone20004wk3-1.jpg

collateral damage...and we are supposed to feel sorry for the twin towers that thei own goverment blowed them or at least could prevent it.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
touching stories . nice post.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great Thread Rocky! Thanks for the post was a good read. Man so much respect for the Monk espcially considering he didnt even move at all.

D

dx915

Hi guys, glad to be here! I am Daisy from Landmark, what are these pictures? these are the real Landmark pictures:lurking:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hi guys, glad to be here! I am Daisy from Landmark, what are these pictures? these are the real Landmark pictures:lurking:
This is a very old thread.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rz3300

Banned
The Falling Man on is still a little hard to look at. I cannot imagine that it is easy at all for anyone who lost someone on that day. It is a sad reminder, but also an iconic image that really makes you think a lot more than your standard image. That is why I love these types of images, though, because they really do capture the essence of "a picture says a thousand words" and you can really go on and on thinking about them. Thanks for sharing.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see this thread is still alive.