• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amazing Phil Heath but...

grandmaster

grandmaster

Phil is still young, and im sure that every year he works on his weak points and i will tell you something , come Mr Olympia 2010 he will be unstoppable

The guy is a freak

msuman

msuman

Bullshit! He was the clear winner this year. Narrow my ass. Phil is the future!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will say this, anyone that was actually at the show would tell you different, including most writers and judges because I was told that being narrow was a thing of the past. Am I the widest guy no but who is well wolf, jay, victor and that is it amongst the top guys. And as for retiring when I am 32, I can't see myself leaving so early due to the fact that I wouldn't even reach my stride until my mid 30s. I am having the time of my life and I hope to continue this cool run because I get to share it with the world as it happens.

So most likely you'll compete till 38 y/o.... great news...

PS: 500k a year? Isn't that a little bit TOO MUCH? I mean, maybe Ronnie won that sum... because he was Ronnie but... Jay, Phil, Dex, Wolf?

C

crossfirebmf

no bc over time he will bring his chest and back width up and shaaaabam the next Mr. O

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

phil will get the o
and i wanna say at the 09 :) ima heath fan
but well see what everyone brings to the table..jay already predicted it could be one of the best olympia's ever

TEAM HEATH FTW

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome to hear you'll be staying in the game longer Phil.
enjoying the sport must be amazing.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

its true but he will turn around any faults he may have and blow everyone away just like he always does

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
did jay not get paid more from muscletech than coleman got from BSN? or are we not talking about supplement contracts...