• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

American president.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everyone deserve the ability to vote, even inmates. democracy aint something to be taken for granted, its fragile, and to take away peoples right to vote is basically a step toward totalitarianism.

and what and who should decide what people are intelligent enough to vote?

I agree, but the result of uneducated and clueless people voting is what we are seeing today. Should we give everyone a right to vote even if it destroys our country? Or do we let only the qualified and intelligent decide how to fix our country? Most of the idiots voting do not know why, or they think they will get something out of it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, but the result of uneducated and clueless people voting is what we are seeing today. Should we give everyone a right to vote even if it destroys our country? Or do we let only the qualified and intelligent decide how to fix our country? Most of the idiots voting do not know why, or they think they will get something out of it.

That's the nature of humanity though. For example, I have an uncle who I spent months discussing the election with over email and letting him know everything about Ron Paul. He still ended up voting for Hilary, but had no idea why.

At least I now have one less Christmas present to buy each year.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everyone should vote. but only the Ron Paul votes should count.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i believe there should be a council. not just 1 highest power. Should be a couple people for each cabinet seat so that we can at least reduce bias... and hopefully reduce idiots.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

american democracy has a couple of problems:

1) the two party system
2) the media coverage
3) the fact that u cannot win an election without either being extremely rich or having massive money support from corporations etc...

that being said, personally i think that everyone should take a political knowledge test before theyre allowed to vote, that way, people are not denied the right to vote, but they are forced to read up alittle bit about things. offc the test shouldnt be overly complicated, but i do think that people should understand basic terms like capitalism, communism etc before they cast a vote.

if people read about stuff theyre more likely to make up their own opinion.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember, intelligence does NOT equate a perfect system. Lots of incredibly intelligent, totally corrupt, morally bankrupt men already run the United States.

I mean, Gobbels struck me as a highly intelligent lunatic.

D

Dstan

What's wrong with loving America? Yes we aren't in the best position right now, but we do have quite a bit of freedom. No, we shouldn't let other countries pick our president some of them hate us anyways. Yeah that's right i said it lol i love this country just not sure if i like where it's heading.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^^^ your health system is pretty much rooted though.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's wrong with loving America? Yes we aren't in the best position right now, but we do have quite a bit of freedom. No, we shouldn't let other countries pick our president some of them hate us anyways. Yeah that's right i said it lol i love this country just not sure if i like where it's heading.

Other countries have pretty good reason for hating America.