• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnold Classic Webcast

hydro

hydro

dam it media player wont play it :( :angrydude:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys are really weird if you watch the women's part. besides, on MD no bull radio they said the ifbb wants pretty girls now...NO MATTER WHAT. So stop acting like you are a "great supporter of womens bb". my god.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys are really weird if you watch the women's part. besides, on MD no bull radio they said the ifbb wants pretty girls now...NO MATTER WHAT. So stop acting like you are a "great supporter of womens bb". my god.

I AM a big supporter of womens BB and I have just as much respect for the women in BB as I have for the men.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

WTF was that? :e5dunno:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you cant reed good?

i meant Phil's post.. he was being weird about women's bbing and all.. didn't quite catch on to his whole point.. sounded childish and arrogant is about all i got from it. :jerkoff1:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i meant Phil's post.. he was being weird about women's bbing and all.. didn't quite catch on to his whole point.. sounded childish and arrogant is about all i got from it. :jerkoff1:

agreed