• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Aspergers Syndrome, form of Autism

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its obvious you are struggling hypo, and i cant say i can set myself in ur situation, cuz i dont know what ur going through, ive had periods where ive been pretty damn low, but obviously ur problems are pretty complex. the problem is that trying to seek sympathy and help over an internet forum is not gonna do anything good. if i were u i would think twice before delivering my personality out on a forum. somethings are best to keep to urself. please seek medical/psychiatric help.

i really hope things work out for you bro, i really do...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its obvious you are struggling hypo, and i cant say i can set myself in ur situation, cuz i dont know what ur going through, ive had periods where ive been pretty damn low, but obviously ur problems are pretty complex. the problem is that trying to seek sympathy and help over an internet forum is not gonna do anything good. if i were u i would think twice before delivering my personality out on a forum. somethings are best to keep to urself. please seek medical/psychiatric help.

i really hope things work out for you bro, i really do...

good post. going for sympathy in one breath and lashing out at others in the next will do you no good. you realize you have a problem, address it. and above all, be rational in your decisions.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres no rationality in irrationality

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo, I hope you get through every problem man... I`m really sorry, and if you ever need somebody to talk to, I`m here.

Be strong man, I know how hard it is to be different !! Be strong.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill say the same thing that i said in the "your all fuckers" thread

people with aspergers syndrome generally have these 3 traits

1) a slower learning curve
2) lack of social skills
3) the ability to excell brilliantly than thier peers at 2-4 topics

when will people with aspergers syndrome realise this (like i did) and use thier ability to succeed extremely well to advance thier social skills?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i still havent figured that out Mygeeto
i dont have much of an extreme interest in one thing?
cept working out?..

Duality stop negging me in this thread
you already negged me twice.
i know your dieting, but take your dieting rage off my thread