• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ATLANTIC'S SOME PICS

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is that really will harris? he looks soooo bad :uhoh2:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. I think Darrem g`win!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´ll put my money on Melvin to take this show, king kamali is looking good conditioning wise not a fan of his physique but he´s up there 5-6th place,you gotta respect king for coming in good shape, congrats to darrem to win the master class, he had a rough year in the bbing circuit but is nailing it now.

Zviko

Zviko

Will harris looks awful really flat and this kamali stuff is becoming old no one is even giving constructive criticism and oh i like how johnnie jackson cam ein this time his looking in good condition i he could add more to his legs and calves he could do some serious damage in the sport.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
As a swede..I think Martin Kjellström got f**ked again....come on now....he should've been atleast in the 3rd callout possably in 2nd IMO .Im not going to bash Kamali either, he has improved since last year and he has earned some respect, but he shouldn't be in the first callout...thats just nuts, 3rd callout would have been fair IMO. Martin for an exemple should have placed better then Kamali...but hey...thats how it is if you are a foreigner.. you will get f**ked until they (the judges) cant justify the low placing again...

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with the comments regarding Will Harris...what happened?

B

big_duuude

Of the few pictures I've seen there's one that seems to indicate a problem with Will's left lat.

I really expected far better coverage than is available !

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank for the updates coach, great stuff you have been doing over the past few months!! :tiphat:

looks like something is wrong with one side of will harris's lat. :ughnoes:

Priest76

Priest76

lol, will harris has allways had that look. (on his lat)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joels one huge mother lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think melvin is gonna win.

Yeah seriously WTF happened to harris. Did he tear his left lat?

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MENS BODYBUILDING FINAL RESULTS:

1. MELVIN ANTHONY
2. JOHNNY JACKSON
3. DARREM CHARLES
4. TONEY FREEMAN
5. JOEL STUBBS

C

cannonball33

I was suprised at how good Marcos Chacon looked. Thick all over, wide-ass back and enormous hams. He's def. made improvements.

M

Maniak1027

Thank you Priest76, WILL HARRIS has had a torn lat for years!!!!!! Look really good at his Front Lat Spread for the last couple of years and it is very obvious! He was known to get huge in the off season, but in contests he looks shriveled up to me! He's a stringy pro! I know people will think I'm smoking crack on my next comment, but even Toney Freeman can pout on a little more arm size.....if Toney Freeman was 5'9" OR UNDER we would never talk about him cause he would be an "aesthetic" bodybuilder who doesn't come in shredded! Really cut, but never shredded! If Quincy Taylor had enough sense to hire and listen to Hany Rambod again like when he hired him to turn him pro, then Quincy would so be kicking Freeman's ass.....Taylor has more mass and has been more conditioned than Freeman ever has.......problem is he has never really been good at duplicating that condition while never really improving his upper chest or his legs. Sorry, rant over.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHEELCHAIR INVITATIONAL CHAMP:

JASON GREER .. this dude seems like wolf seated?! ..:ughnoes:

jasongreermq5.jpg

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHEELCHAIR INVITATIONAL CHAMP:

JASON GREER .. this dude seems like wolf seated?! ..:ughnoes:

I'm more impressed with this guy than anyone else I just looked at.

Freak:xyxthumbs: