• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Battlefield Bad Company 2

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This guy is so spot on lol

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit. BFBC2 has been downloaded over 3.5 million fucking times! I went on PlanetBattlefield.com and check out these insane stats...

3.5 Million downloads
500 Million kills
100 Million vehicle kills
15 Million knife kills
30 Million destroyed vehicles
10 Million head shots
25 Million revives

ROFL. ISN'T THAT CRAZY?! Holy SHIT!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol yeah, should sell well.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One more week!

You guys think this'll be the MW2 killer?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ As you may know, i play alot of MW2 and i can when this comes out i wont be playing on MW2 for a while. Ive not pre-ordered it so i hope theres copies. But the game not so big over in England, all my friends don't rate it.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I paid it off yesterday. I dont know why im not excited for it... But i do like it and i play it for hours and hours. I have a blast with the demo but i just cant get excited for it.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to hear Lance! I don't know why BFBC2 isn't as popular over there. Give it time though and it will be!

I'm totally excited for this game. I'm especially (as odd as it may sound) looking forward to the single player campaign where I don't have to be so competitive. I don't know why, but every time I start up BFBC2 I'm at war with myself. I don't usually get mad when I lose at games, but this one really grinds me gear. I can't figure it out. I get way too competitive and it ruins the fun sometimes. I have to punch somebody in the God damn face. Especially when my freakin' team has like four snipers in one bloody area camping on their fucking asses ARGH! ARGHHH! :angrydude:

I just have to close the game, chill out and play Mr. Driller.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Good to hear Lance! I don't know why BFBC2 isn't as popular over there. Give it time though and it will be!

I'm totally excited for this game. I'm especially (as odd as it may sound) looking forward to the single player campaign where I don't have to be so competitive. I don't know why, but every time I start up BFBC2 I'm at war with myself. I don't usually get mad when I lose at games, but this one really grinds me gear. I can't figure it out. I get way too competitive and it ruins the fun sometimes. I have to punch somebody in the God damn face. Especially when my freakin' team has like four snipers in one bloody area camping on their fucking asses ARGH! ARGHHH! :angrydude:

I just have to close the game, chill out and play Mr. Driller.

LMAO johnny... I was playing a lil while ago and everyone in my squad (my friends) had atleast 4,000 points... ATLEAST. One of my buddies had like 7-8 thousand points and everyone else in the team had less then 1,500 points and im not even lying there were 6 snipers!!!! MOTHAFUCKEN SNIPERS!!! we were attacking, i dont know how in their retarded brains they think they are going to take over a base by sniping enemies who have unlimitted lives. We started getting annoyed and we becan to stand in front of our snipers so they cant see the enemies LMAO we were bugging the hell out of them just because they were being noobs. When the match was over i had a total of like 10,000 points i think and my buddy had over 30,000....

But yeah dude i get the same way. Its kinda ironic because i used to stop playing halo coz all my buddies are high level so we play against good players and it always gets super competative so i used to play the original Bad Company because it wasnt very competative and it was slow paced. Bad company 2, on the otherhand, is waaay more competative and intense then the first. I also really like campaigns, i dont know why more people dont. I like going through a story aswell instead of just having your nervs constantly tense because of a competative and repetative match/game all the time.

so many damn games coming out. this game comes out on march and then in april Im gonna get Splinter Cell and then later on that month im gonna get Red Dead Redemption... Im gonna play so many damn games :bitenails:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hell ya its taking over MW2 for me no doubt....mw2 is so linear, feels like a meat grinder no skill, no team work very limited maps and battles. Got old fast for me anyways

Pretty pumped for BC2

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hell ya its taking over MW2 for me no doubt....mw2 is so linear, feels like a meat grinder no skill, no team work very limited maps and battles. Got old fast for me anyways

Pretty pumped for BC2

Hell yeah Beau! Now we're talkin'. Are you going to play it on the PC, PS3 or 360?

Yeah Dilated, I have no respect for 99% of the "snipers". Every other class works together as a team. They're in the heat of the battle together, helping each other out, repairing vehicles, reviving teammates, giving out ammunition, or putting a tracer on a target, etc. But the sniper on the other hand is way outside the battle doing his own thing. And that's the problem! I don't mind if there is one or two (good) snipers on our team to pick off some guys in the distance - that's all right. But dammit if you can't snipe for shit (like me) then DON'T SNIPE! And that's 99% of them. All newbs that know nothing about team play. They camp it out, die, run back to the same spot, die, and repeat.

But I do see some guys using the sniper class really well though. They find the sneakiest positions and actually lay some C4 and blow the fuck out buildings. I love the sound of the bolt action when you're in a building too. It's so cinematic. It reminds me of that last battle scene in Saving Private Ryan in the church tower when there's a guy with a .30 Cal and another sniping with a Springfield picking off Germans. *BOOM!... click-clack* with the echo. :cool:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah the only times i pick the recon class is to plant C4 or pick off some snipers that been killing all my teammates.

Another thing that annoys me are the UAV whores, they give you the worst spawns since they are all the way in the back, i dont mind a good UAV player but not in my squad! i like working closely with my squad and having the closest spawns to the objective.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
I play recon but that's because im the 1% johnny mentioned that can actually snipe (also a fucking love the sound when you shoot them!). I help out my team a lot by throwing c4 all over the show. Those tanks go down easy when im around :coolguy:

I hate too when teamates (snipers) do their own thing all the time, especially when their dog shit!

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone getting the pc version?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^ Hello there pain!

No im just getting xbox one. Can't play on PC's for shit. If you have xbox get it and play some with the mecca boys :)

P

Pain

VIP
Big_Guns_Lance;662758 No im just getting xbox one. Can't play on PC's for shit. If you have xbox get it and play some with the mecca boys :)[/QUOTE said:
Play it on a console? Don't insult me.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^ touchy...lol

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^

LOL.

I'm getting the game today man, yahoo! I don't know why but the past two weeks I've been trying to play the demo and it gave me a message saying that I can't connect to the server. This better not happen in the full game. :(

It's going to be a great year for gaming man... And this month I think we're getting Doom II on XBLA! :turborun:

Edit: And Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing I really wanted a kart racing game for the Xbox and now they have it! The demo's so much fun man. The graphics are crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjvDE6-8X6s&feature=fvw

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
THe demo ended johnny lol

I just got the game, barely at the opening cinematic..

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THe demo ended johnny lol

I just got the game, barely at the opening cinematic..

LOL! I'm so fucking out of it. What the hell man. God I'm such a foo sometimes. Yeah I got the game today! A whopping $80! I CAN'T WAIT! YEP YEP! Squad death match will be so AWESOME.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Special Activities Division? FUCK YEAH!