• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome session!!! Excellent work with the 95s, incline and flat... you're a true beast. Congratz and Godbless

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amped... I didnt think i was gonna get 3 sets a 10 for both to be honest man, i thoought the 95s woulda been a lot heavier than they were. point taken though sir!

TWEAk....LMAO, dont piss your pants man!:eek4: :49: Im glad u think so bro! Thanks a bunch bro!

MM....Thanks a lot bro! Im tryin to get large and in charge baby!

Paulie... Thanks sir! I hit 245 for 4 last week man, but it was really heavy i might start workin with like 235 for a few reps, but im deinately tryin to get stringer bro! Thanks sir!

Evo... LOL thanks bro! Hope its makin em get bigger!

Danimal... LOL bro! Im tryin my best man! Thanks!

Q80... Thanks my true brother! I hope it gets me on stage and big enough to get that pro card man! Thanks u for the post my friend!

MVSF1... Thanks a bunch for the blessings man, and imma keep tryin my est w the Lord in my corner bro!

WOW MAN! Thanks for the responses and support u guys! I really appreciate it! Means a lot to see this yall!
Thanks again!
AND

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
the time you'll decide to do low reps your gym will have to buy some new plates man. Awesome numbers BigBen, great work.

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he hey ben now THOSE are shrugs i wanna see back there 345!!! orrrite! and yeah man go for 120's flat or incline or smth! you can do it and smash those dumbells press them up so hard they they'll actually fly up thru the roof!!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
245x4? Damn thats still monster weight, you are getting stronger, just keep doin what your doin!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

man .. one day i except to see u on the stage .. no matter what .. u've the potentiol brother .. and yeah i'll be there setting in front of u with crowds encourge and motivate u man :) .. and i will say yes that's my brother Ben .. and i'll be porud of that .. bless u man :)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Storm... LOL Thanks sir, i hope your right!
Peanut... Through the roof =) YEA BUDDAY!!! LOL
Paulie... Thanks again bro, thats my plan baby!

Q80!!! Man bro i cant tell u how much that means to me my friend, my true friend! I promise imma try my best man, Gods blessin me baby anythings possible! I wish u all the best my frined, and truley hope to meet u some day man! Your an awesome person and an even bettr friend!

Thanks a million yall!
AND

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben, this week for legs I want to see 430lbs for 10 reps baby!!! DO IT!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
Ben, this week for legs I want to see 430lbs for 10 reps baby!!! DO IT!

Tweak is the personal encourage man of the forum. :eclipsee_gold_cup:

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats my dawg, thats my dawg......still killing it i see keep banging BB

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol tweak to live his squatting dreams thru ben!!

Big Nasty

Big Nasty

ur the kind of guy i could image lifting with. we got the same passion for this sport and we will become pro?s i belife in you ben lookin forward to see your numbers bro keep up the good hard work

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak... I came close bro, I did get those lunge reps though u were tellin me to aim for!

MVSF1...LOL ITS AWESOME TOO MAN! TWEAKY= THE SHIZNITT!

TO.... Yea road dogg doin my thang tryin to bro! Gods good!

Peanut...LOL for TWEAKY!:yarly:

Big Nasty... Thanks Big bro! I hope to start a friendship with u man, like your attitude!

Ight baby it was leg day!

I upped my weights a lil bit and God willing imma keep em their from now on!

Leg ext
130x30, 200x20, 250x15, 295x10

Squat
275x10, 335x10, 435x7 I WANTED 8 AGAIN!:sissyfight: LOL mabye next time( For Q80 baby! u asked for more than 400 so i tried for it man!)

machine lunges
185x10, 225x10(TWEAK i had to push my ass off for 10 bro, but i remembered thats what u pushed me for bro that set was for u! 135x10

Laying leg curls
200x12, 225x10, 250x8

Streached had a shake and now im home!:D

Thanks for all the luv and support u guys u push me to continually better myself in the gym, if u didnt id probably still be doing my wieghts from 3 and 4 months ago! SO YES I TRULEY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT! U GOYS DO HELP ME GET BETTER! I GOT LOVE FOR U ALL FOR DOING THAT FOR ME!

Have a blessed day!
AND

J

jornT

BigBen said:
I GOT LOVE FOR U ALL

:hay:

What are machines lunges?

Next time you will hit 8 reps on squats. Just don't stop with squatting, that's all :)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jornT said:
:hay:

What are machines lunges?

Next time you will hit 8 reps on squats. Just don't stop with squatting, that's all :)
:sissyfight:

machine lunges are just lunges in a smith machine, i do reps for the one leg, rack it, get my legs arranged then do the reps fr the other leg.

Thnaks for posting Jorn! Constructive critcism is always welcome!:yarly:

Thanks again bro!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still making the humungous lifts I see Ben! 435 for reps on squat is awesome even without getting to 8! And all your other lifts are still as motivating as ever! I love coming into the logs it helps pep me up for my own sessions! Keep up the huge work man. :)

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent session BB. Even though you didnt get 8 reps, you still brought it to war and dominated. Guarenteed 8 reps next week man, aint nothin but a peanut!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

My Iron bro Ben hitted that squat weight for 7 reps .. oh yeah baby .. that what's all about Big Boy :) .. even though u did ir for 7 reps .. that wasn't easy man :) .. awesome .. so awesome .. keep it up my man .. bless u

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice set of squats for 7 reps. how far did u go down? partial or 90?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky... Thanks bro, glad i help u in some little way bro!

Paulie... Thanks bro, thanks for the faith and support in me to bro!

Q80... Always an awesome insperation for me man, your strength and dedication keep sme motivated my real brother!

Flex Cabana... I went down 90 degreese bro, knee wraps help a bunch, and God is ALWAYS good baby! Thanks for stoppin in!

Thank u guys a lot u know i appreciate the support i get from my friends here!
AND