• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Bodybuilder For each Pose

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Abs and thigs: Shawn Ray 1995-1998

can you try get a pic of that?? :techn9ne:

those are some sick pics formaldeide
ive never seen DJ's mm in a gym shot like that. thick as hell

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

thanks bro

heres another for front double bi, the lighting shines out half his body but you can still see his x shape, the structure of a dare i say perfect v-taper and even feathered quads

31271b4-1.jpg

cmon mecca brothers! i know this isnt everyone contributing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to much synthol abuse going on in that pic:ugh:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is my favorite pose !!!
no one do it better than kevin :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
At least two of these are unbeatable.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
put Ronnie Colemans best against anyone's best and Ronnie Coleman would own them flat on thier face

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

alright boys...champ of the 3/4 pose?

2u6pnom-1.jpg

alot of impressive shots on this one of different people but who takes it? why?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pwnage....

cutleramazingtt2-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is no way Jay Cutler has the best Front DB of all time.

Then post up a pic to prove me wrong! Thats the name of the game Line. Rather than saying that he doesnt, prove it broseph :imcoolurnot:

I was looking for a good one of Melvin too...

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

atta way someone knows whatsup

:xyxthumbs:

2q387me-1.jpg

heres melvins atlantic one (better conditioning than the o so i chsoe this one) its great but not number one :coolguy:

ill bbl. ill have a picture for you creator when i return :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Then post up a pic to prove me wrong! Thats the name of the game Line. Rather than saying that he doesnt, prove it broseph :imcoolurnot:

I was looking for a good one of Melvin too...

seriously you cannot be saying this. i have too much respect for you to think that you just posted a pic of jay as the best front double ever :disgust:

H

HandyMart777

hey what year is this?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'd say the rear lat spread and side chest. that minor lat asymetry in the back double bi knocks coleman out of #1 all time in that pose imo.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seriously you cannot be saying this. i have too much respect for you to think that you just posted a pic of jay as the best front double ever :disgust:

haha well I appreciate the fact that you have respect for me :tiphat: That being said, I just think this pic of jay is phenomenal. I have a folder on my desktop with hundreds of pro bb pics and since its obvious that Ronnie takes the back poses and side chest, I thought I would find one that really stood out to me and it was this one. I'm not saying that he has the best fdb right now but I couldnt find a better pic than this one. Think I'm wrong? Then prove it dag nabit! I cant find a flaw with this pic :dunnodude: He could be a little tighter in the waist but you wont find a better pair of quads or calves as far as size and conditioning. Arms are dry and big with a good symmetry and nice peak. Abs are tight. Clavicle width is wide. Lats are huge and popping. Chest is big, shoulders are big...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
There's a difference between merely posting a pic with a low angle and corrected lighting and saying that this is the best Front DB of all time and this fact is seemingly going unrecognized. Jay's odd structure is still apparent there. You don't need comparative pics to show that.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha well I appreciate the fact that you have respect for me :tiphat: That being said, I just think this pic of jay is phenomenal. I have a folder on my desktop with hundreds of pro bb pics and since its obvious that Ronnie takes the back poses and side chest, I thought I would find one that really stood out to me and it was this one. I'm not saying that he has the best fdb right now but I couldnt find a better pic than this one. Think I'm wrong? Then prove it dag nabit! I cant find a flaw with this pic :dunnodude: He could be a little tighter in the waist but you wont find a better pair of quads or calves as far as size and conditioning. Arms are dry and big with a good symmetry and nice peak. Abs are tight. Clavicle width is wide. Lats are huge and popping. Chest is big, shoulders are big...

even though they're not as apparent as they are now, you can still see an asymmetry in jay's arms and and legs. not to mention his waist is still wide compared to some other men that possess the same size.

i'll post a pic of someone in this shot later, gotta go workout right now.