• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best bodybuilding pic you have ever seen

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ That's the one Lance.

Even if I'm not a fan of Dorian, I can't deny that his back has to be in the top 2 of all time, Ronnie's first imo, and then Dorian.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:iorofl:

I can't believe your still saying his lats are not thick!! lol at "just isn't meaty" Honestly you've gone wayyy to much into this analysis. Both men have the best pair of lats ever right and the only thing where i'd see Ronnie beating Yates in the back department is overall balance in the upperbody in the BDB because of ronnies huge arms. I do admit Dorian does look abit awkward in that pose. Apart from that, Dorian takes front lat/rear lat. Ronnie has more separation than Dorian in the upper out lats but when it comes to lower lats, Dorian all the way, his lats are not only lower but his xmas tree is clearly more defined and also Dorians back was drier.

Found the original Yates rear lat spread.
Read my initial post. I said his lats look thick in the front and back lat spread, just when it comes to the back double biceps, the thickness looks like it just goes away.
Sorry, I just do not see ANYTHING special in his back double biceps.
Never said he isn't conditioned and isn't dry. My point was, in the BDB, his lats lack thickness in THAT specific pose.
I do think Dorian has the second greatest back, I'm not taking anything away from it. I just don't see how anyone could think his BDB beats Ronnie's. The lat spread beating Ronnie's, however, is understandable.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some great pics in here guys. Keep the comming really like these pics

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Read my initial post. I said his lats look thick in the front and back lat spread, just when it comes to the back double biceps, the thickness looks like it just goes away.
Sorry, I just do not see ANYTHING special in his back double biceps.
Never said he isn't conditioned and isn't dry. My point was, in the BDB, his lats lack thickness in THAT specific pose.
I do think Dorian has the second greatest back, I'm not taking anything away from it. I just don't see how anyone could think his BDB beats Ronnie's. The lat spread beating Ronnie's, however, is understandable.

I disagree that his lats aren't thick in the BDB but anyway thats your opinion. Him being more conditioned/drier than Ronnie in the back makes his back look all the more better but then again Ronnie levels it out with the slightly better taper + arms so I think Ronnie only beats Yates in the BDB. But the front lat/rear lat imo Dorian wins them both. I'd love to see a muscle kombat of this. :headbang:

@ tkD: Heres the original back relaxed pose that sexnews had in his pics. Oh and also how do you make them bigger like the others. This was stored on my laptop so ive just attached it but want it bigger like the others, anybody know?

Attachments

• Dorian  Yates.jpg
    Dorian Yates.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 412
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Daym this is sick!

_H4X2920_LPZRRJQAPF-1.jpg

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
A bit of Franco...

fc6-1.jpg

fc215-1.jpg

fc147-1.jpg

fc199-1.jpg

swifty1

swifty1

Actually only thing sick in that pic is left quad. That's about it...

You being sarcastic there nigster? the pic is much more than just the left quad, altho that is :bitenails:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Actually only thing sick in that pic is left quad. That's about it...

Er Yeh hence why I posted it. durr :shakefist:

Swifty1 said:
You being sarcastic there nigster? the pic is much more than just the left quad, altho that is

Hey there fella :hello:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I disagree that his lats aren't thick in the BDB but anyway thats your opinion. Him being more conditioned/drier than Ronnie in the back makes his back look all the more better but then again Ronnie levels it out with the slightly better taper + arms so I think Ronnie only beats Yates in the BDB. But the front lat/rear lat imo Dorian wins them both. I'd love to see a muscle kombat of this. :headbang:

Dorian vs Ronnie? here is an older comparison, http://www.musclemecca.com/showthre...38852.html?t=38852&highlight=ronnie+vs+dorian

@ tkD: Heres the original back relaxed pose that sexnews had in his pics. Oh and also how do you make them bigger like the others. This was stored on my laptop so ive just attached it but want it bigger like the others, anybody know?

Upload it on tinypic.com, then copy the IMG code, and paste it here

:2:

zswk1v-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Theres a badass picture of Ronnie Coleman sitting on his bed as if he just woke up... one of the musclemecca members has a sig with ronnie in bed, ruhl in a chair, and jay in a bed.... im looking for the ronnie in a bed pic

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theres a badass picture of Ronnie Coleman sitting on his bed as if he just woke up... one of the musclemecca members has a sig with ronnie in bed, ruhl in a chair, and jay in a bed.... im looking for the ronnie in a bed pic

Yeah I know what pic are you talking about. It's crazy. He looks huge.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You being sarcastic there nigster? the pic is much more than just the left quad, altho that is :bitenails:
No, actually I'm not. I mean other than that, it's pretty much Jay Cutler in great condition (of course his insane width makes an impact also). The left quad makes the wow effect here and that's why it is a great bodybuilding pic. :gaysign:

swifty1

swifty1

No, actually I'm not. I mean other than that, it's pretty much Jay Cutler in great condition (of course his insane width makes an impact also). The left quad makes the wow effect here and that's why it is a great bodybuilding pic. :gaysign:

The pic is sick cos of his great conditioning and obviously the left quad! So overall its a sick pic, in my opinion its the best pic i have seen of him from the 2009 mr.O. :gaysign:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Daym this is sick!

_H4X2920_LPZRRJQAPF-1.jpg

this pic is insane for sure, that width and those delts are incredible. his head looks miniscule:ughnoes: coupled with those cross striations in his quad. sick pic for sure...

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Looks like the muscles are about the get out from the skins, SICK, JUST PLAIN SICK.