• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best built actor?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pro bodybuilder bob chicherillo (spelling?) made a cameo appearance in Dodgeball i think. i cant remember who told me that. could have been Beef of FuManChu

Yer, it was I. He's a trainer in the begining sequence with Ben Stiller that gets said "Good work Cory" to. :tiphat:

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would have to go with Terry Crews because of this picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
there should be a criteria for this thread of "starred in at least 5 movies" and "has to be buff"

Some good laughs have come in this thread though
"ryan reynolds" (lol, i was bigger then him in my mothers womb)
"Christian bale" (two words "THE MACHINIST" he was sort of big in batman but come on he was at least 20% bf! If his bat suit was skin tight like Adam west it would of shown a beer belly!)
"will smith" (rofl)
lets add another to your well thought out "picks"...
"keira Knightley"

undisputabley arnold wins this. Slys physique in rocky 4 was pretty immense but nothing beats arnys efforts. Honorable mention goes to The Rock he is the best of the modern day cohorts. :gaygay:

3alola

3alola

thanx for this thread

i from the big fans of him

GoldBerg

Goldberg-1.jpg

Savjav

Savjav

Yer, it was I. He's a trainer in the begining sequence with Ben Stiller that gets said "Good work Cory" to. :tiphat:

actually he says good work Rory.. and i always thought that but NOONE believed me thank you for the support ;)
and common Arnold hands down like braaq said.
i would give an honerable mention to michael jai white in undesputed 2... u must see this movie!!
and carl weathers both of them teamed up in predator made the movie ;)