• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best exercise to lose belly fat for women?

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are drinking soda? So that's the answer to your question, stop the soda and your belly will return to normal.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are drinking soda? So that's the answer to your question, stop the soda and your belly will return to normal.

Thank you for your opinion. I actually suspect the soda. However, I had been drinking soda regularly for many years and my belly was okay until the last few months that I had cited where it has a sagging part already. But anyway, I am trying my best to wean myself from soda. It's now fruit juice for me. Thanks again for your opinion.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No problem, glad if I can help. You are 63, so the body starts to give in. I felt differences when I turned 35, I felt like I started getting older haha.

Natasha0717

Natasha0717

Sorry, I double-posted. Screen froze on me so I clicked it twice. :hsughrepostv4:

Natasha0717

Natasha0717

I love diet soda (diet cokes from 7-Eleven/Big Gulps) - it's my one weakness that I've loved since the age of 16. I find it so hard to give them up, so I just don't. For about a month, I started drinking coffee again to help me wake up instead of the diet coke, but then I found out the coffee creamer I was adding had 20 total net carbs, so I just went back to the diet coke. Either way, I do what I like to call a "lazy girl" ab workout in bed, sit-ups with my legs straight out just resting on the bed, and then leg raises while I hold the back of the bed post for support. I never really cared about showing ab muscles, but I do know what you're talking about with that "beer gut" appearance....the quick ab routine I do seems to control that. But whenever I start adding more sugar/carbs into my diet, the infamous beer gut returns. My stomach stays flat as long as I keep it low-to-moderate carb, and by that I mean 50-100 per day. Not bad, and not too difficult either. :)

JiLLian

JiLLian

For me, it's crunching. Nothing burns belly fat faster than crunches. For me, it's the best fat-burning exercises. When we talk about losing weight, many of us focus on getting a toned, flat stomach first. There are also few key exercises you can incorporate into your workout routine that are effective at burning fat from the belly and the rest of your body like running and walking. Some good examples of this are Walking, Jogging, Swimming, Aerobics, and Bicycling. Exercise is going to be a lot of hard work. And you have to be consistent for you to see the results.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For me, it's crunching. Nothing burns belly fat faster than crunches. For me, it's the best fat-burning exercises. When we talk about losing weight, many of us focus on getting a toned, flat stomach first. There are also few key exercises you can incorporate into your workout routine that are effective at burning fat from the belly and the rest of your body like running and walking. Some good examples of this are Walking, Jogging, Swimming, Aerobics, and Bicycling. Exercise is going to be a lot of hard work. And you have to be consistent for you to see the results.

As you said it, you have to be consistent. Maybe that is now my motto because whenever I would miss the morning exercise, I could feel my tummy growing. It may be psychological but it's better to be safe than sorry. Yeah, it's a lot of hard work but older people like me need more exercise especially when the lifestyle is sedentary as being in front of the computer most of the time. By the way, I am now doing 30 push ups plus the hand grip exercises.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I have to agree doing crunches is effective more so if you create a set with, situps, jumping jacks, laterals and Running/Jogging, this is one of the best sets of exercises that helps people lose belly fat its good for both men and women. Swimming is also good, its like running or jogging it gives your body a full workout.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The normal workout drills for removing belly fat in women is almost the same way as what men do in order to develop their abs. Try engaging in crunches, sit ups, wall sit drill, squats, jogging and yoga. It's not a must that you are going to do all of these drills, just do the ones that you can and be consistent with it.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try to stay away from sugar, because when you eat added sugar, the liver gets overloaded with fructose, and is forced to turn it into fat. Exercise is very good at reducing belly fat, but doing endless amounts of belly exercises will not help(spot reduction), stick with running, swimming, and walking, which is more effective.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try to stay away from sugar, because when you eat added sugar, the liver gets overloaded with fructose, and is forced to turn it into fat. Exercise is very good at reducing belly fat, but doing endless amounts of belly exercises will not help(spot reduction), stick with running, swimming, and walking, which is more effective.

Exactly, I completely agree with you on these tips that you have just mentioned here. They are spot on when it comes to being very accurate in helping women lose belly fat.

FARMABOOM

FARMABOOM

Locally, fat from the abdomen is not removed, this is human physics. It is necessary to concentrate on a smaller calorie in food. Low-carb diet + drink more water + cardio exercises - all this will do the trick.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like a good adherence to diet is the best advice. I recently bought a "sweat belt" that is supposed to help in tapering the bulging tummy. It is a wide belt made of rubber and produces sweat when worn. But the label said that you have to do physical activity for it to work. It's still under observation although the sweat is there and it is effective with the sweating. I just don't know if it burns belly fat.

FARMABOOM

FARMABOOM

Eat 5-6 times a day in small portions and do 5-10 sets every day - the "Vacuum" exercise.
This will make your stomach smaller which will well affect the overall shape of the abdomen.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Locally, fat from the abdomen is not removed, this is human physics. It is necessary to concentrate on a smaller calorie in food. Low-carb diet + drink more water + cardio exercises - all this will do the trick.

Exactly. Most of the time, what we eat or consume determines how our body is affected positively or negatively.

So, when you eat in a wrong pattern, it's definitely going to affect the individual in a very bad manner.

H

Henrywrites

Banned
As it is the same for men, I believe that women drills for losing belly fats should not be different. What I have noticed is that one needs to do a lot of crunches of many types when we are talking about the stomach since crunches targets the abs. That was what I used that gave me rapid results in the past and I recommend it for others. Also, eating light food at night can also be of great help.

G

GuestHu

Banned
Running is the best way for women to remove belly fats and also to men. Though crunches are effective exercises it can lead to physical injuries if not properly executed. At least for running, it is easy to execute and does not require someone to train you the proper way. And this particular exercise is one of the most effective exercises in forming appealing abs.

R

rheez95

Is it true that when you drink more water than recommended, it will make your tummy smaller? I really need to reduce my belly fat. I'm not comfortable with my pants anymore. I can't do regular exercise because I am busy withmy thesis project. Any opinion?

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
Is it true that when you drink more water than recommended, it will make your tummy smaller? I really need to reduce my belly fat. I'm not comfortable with my pants anymore. I can't do regular exercise because I am busy withmy thesis project. Any opinion?
I think its the opposite that's true for me. When I drink a lot of water, my tummy becomes bigger and bigger. I also hope that drinking much water will make my tummy smaller. I guess the answer to your question is you yourself should really find the time to exercise so that your tummy will get smaller.