• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best mass chest workout

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You can't isolate your chest like that.

Come on now JB..obviously I mean that the most stain is felt in the middle not all..you dont have to take me for an idiot :coolguy:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For sure, the more and more you read, the more you realize how key intensity is for triggering hypertrophy through the myoblast formation from satellite cells. Bottom line, look at any of the bigger guys here on Mecca (Braaq, SiCK, Line, Turk, Flex, Fahad) they're all putting up some big weight with good forum on lifts.

u left me out on purpose didnt u! i hate third grade and i hate all of u im never coming back NEVER!

:49:

I couldnt agree with u more though, i would also like to add that contraction is key but not to overemphasize it bc it can take away from your weights to much.

God Bless
Ben

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would also like to add that contraction is key but not to overemphasize it bc it can take away from your weights to much.

"contraction"? What do you mean exactly?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u left me out on purpose didnt u! i hate third grade and i hate all of u im never coming back NEVER!

:49:

I couldnt agree with u more though, i would also like to add that contraction is key but not to overemphasize it bc it can take away from your weights to much.

God Bless
Ben

Pics :e5dunno::e5dunno:

"contraction"? What do you mean exactly?

I think he just means good form, ie, not to be jerking the movement and taking most of the strain on the bone/joins, if so I agree with that. There is a principle in physiology of this, can't remember the name...