• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BEST Nitric Oxide Booster?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You're BS in my opinion :bball:

BAD, BRAAQ, BAD! :shakefist:

I lol'ed

Mental or not, i hate the feeling of working out while feeling flat. I like feeling inflated :weightlifter:

EDIT: although i like pumps... i would never chose something that helps produce NO2 over basic vitamins, creatine, protein, amino acids.... But its fun working out with them.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

What about this self made Pre-WO cocktail:
30 min Pre WO
3 cps caffeine= 600 mg
3 g taurine
6 grams of AAKG powder
5 grams of creapure powder
With 6 grams of AAKG plus taurine and caffeine I should have a good pump and NO Boost, considering I also plan to take 3 more grams of AAKG in the earli morning pre or after breakfast?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What about this self made Pre-WO cocktail:
30 min Pre WO
3 cps caffeine= 600 mg
3 g taurine
6 grams of AAKG powder
5 grams of creapure powder
With 6 grams of AAKG plus taurine and caffeine I should have a good pump and NO Boost, considering I also plan to take 3 more grams of AAKG in the earli morning pre or after breakfast?

looks like an energy drink to me. You should try adding some CreaMass to that stack.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

looks like an energy drink to me. You should try adding some CreaMass to that stack.
6 grams of AAKG are enough to boost the NO and the PUMP considering also the caffeine and taurine?
Why adding creamass I'm already using micronized creatine mono and I'm feeling good with that...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
6 grams of AAKG are enough to boost the NO and the PUMP considering also the caffeine and taurine?
Why adding creamass I'm already using micronized creatine mono and I'm feeling good with that...

Because if its not-verry-well-thought-through Name lol

creamass-creatine.png