• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best overall cleanse

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be honest I don't know of any studies done on it, but I'm that has to be some at there atleast on something like caffeine. If nothing else simply coming off of caffeine will help the productivity of supplements containing caff. when going back to them. What I was really referring to about the receptor sensitivity is the use of anabolics. Androgen receptors get shut down from guys constantly being on and not coming off or allowing their bodies to "detox". By coming off and taking time away from the "supps" increased receptor sensitivity is obtained. I've seen Big04 post in the Chemical section before and I thought he'd be interested in seeing something like that from Derek Anthony.... none the less he is a douche, but that provides information that you dont often see from the big timers that use hardcore.

Oh okay, thats fair with regards to caffeine and anabolics. I thought you were referring to doing a fiber filled colon cleanse or something increasing sensitivity to nutrients or something.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh okay, thats fair with regards to caffeine and anabolics. I thought you were referring to doing a fiber filled colon cleanse or something increasing sensitivity to nutrients or something.

Nope we are in complete agreeance that that stuff is total bullshit used to make money off of people watching tv at 4am lol :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope we are in complete agreeance that that stuff is total bullshit used to make money off of people watching tv at 4am lol :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Thank god for that.:thumbsup2: I thought you'd hit your head and done some major damage for a moment there :omgwtf:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
raisins,high fiber foods and a big cup of joe in the morning, then drink lots of water, u will shit bricks!