• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best side chest in bodybuilding?

Best side chest?

• Gustavo Badell

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Kai Greene

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Branch Warren

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Dexter Jackson

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Melvin Anthony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnnie Jackson

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Dennis James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Victor Martinez

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
N

Naturalymous

Bodybuilder in the 90's up to present have made vast improvements in size departments. But it's all about symmetry. You can have the biggest triceps, calves etc. but if it doesnt doesn't flow better with the rest of our muscle groups, I think you're still not complete. With this pose, I'd go with Arnie.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilder in the 90's up to present have made vast improvements in size departments. But it's all about symmetry. You can have the biggest triceps, calves etc. but if it doesnt doesn't flow better with the rest of our muscle groups, I think you're still not complete. With this pose, I'd go with Arnie.

Agree but the Ronster looks killer also in 2003

N

Naturalymous

Agree but the Ronster looks killer also in 2003

Ronnie > Arnold (no question)

But I think everyone prefers to look like Arnold than Ronnies. And if both of them competed today and they hit side chest pose, Ronnie would win.