• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Ramy Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Yes it's True....i've read this in a Facebook status from the IFBB pro Gian Enrico Pica's wife ( a close friend of Dennis)
What did you read? Can you provide the link?

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a comment on a recent pic of ramy from Gioia Mavi (a pro ifbb too,and a good friend/business partner of DJ) but it was in italian...and she said that dennis " would never reduced in those conditions " Ramy ( seemed very disappointed by the shape of ramy ) and to those who asked if it was true that he had left Dennis she sai "yes,they are not working togheter anymore"...

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

It was a comment on a recent pic of ramy from Gioia Mavi (a pro ifbb too,and a good friend/business partner of DJ) but it was in italian...and she said that dennis " would never reduced in those conditions " Ramy ( seemed very disappointed by the shape of ramy ) and to those who asked if it was true that he had left Dennis she sai "yes,they are not working together anymore"...
Wow, Thanks for that info!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It was a comment on a recent pic of ramy from Gioia Mavi (a pro ifbb too,and a good friend/business partner of DJ) but it was in italian...and she said that dennis " would never reduced in those conditions " Ramy ( seemed very disappointed by the shape of ramy ) and to those who asked if it was true that he had left Dennis she sai "yes,they are not working togheter anymore"...

Damn

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Disappointed by the shape of Ramy. More like jealous.

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Image 2165541955

Image 4247749173

This is Gioia Mavi...I do not know if she is jealous of Ramy ... for sure I 'm jealous of her husband !

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I've never been with a muscle woman but I would give her a poke for sure. Lucky dude!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Image 2165541955

Image 4247749173

This is Gioia Mavi...I do not know if she is jealous of Ramy ... for sure I 'm jealous of her husband !

What did she mean that she is disappointed in the shape of Ramy? Is he out of shape?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Big Ramy after a work out.
Big ramy

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Image 772798248

Image 905006408

I think it's about the weight of ramy ... in fact in these photos looks a bit more watery than he used to be in the off season with dennis ... in Italy the athletes in the offseason did not go never too up with weight , they are quite in shape all year round , and this is also the strategy that dennis uses with his athletes ... For example Lyonel Beyeke , was always full of water , now with dennis is much improved, especially his condition...the girl is a friend of dennis and is also an athlete who shares his ideas on training and nutrition...jealous?jealous ?maybe yes ... or maybe not ... who cares , Ramy is a beast , and that's a fact .

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Image 772798248

Image 905006408

I think it's about the weight of ramy ... in fact in these photos looks a bit more watery than he used to be in the off season with dennis ... in Italy the athletes in the offseason did not go never too up with weight , they are quite in shape all year round , and this is also the strategy that dennis uses with his athletes ... For example Lyonel Beyeke , was always full of water , now with dennis is much improved, especially his condition...the girl is a friend of dennis and is also an athlete who shares his ideas on training and nutrition...jealous?jealous ?maybe yes ... or maybe not ... who cares , Ramy is a beast , and that's a fact .
Right on man.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ramy probably knows almost everything DJ can teach him. He might want to try a new approach...

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ramy probably knows almost everything DJ can teach him. He might want to try a new approach...
I agree.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Here is a recent Big Ramy pic I just found:
BigRamy

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

^Beast!!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Bump!!.............. i not sure this is new tho but it was posted by farah today

10405481_1113751035305224_64087252128144-1.jpg