• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
daym boi u are one big and strong motherfucker :)

keep that up.. thats some serious shit!!!

will stop by more often in here...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn u a beast big Z !! nice session!! love the last leg/cardio session!! keep hittin the weights big boy!!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks PV, and miami I will got a really heavy session this tommrow on monday goign to attempt PB's in the BB flat bench.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro Your huge and the numbers are sick as well keep it up brother

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats ur aim for the PB on the flat bench?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn!! how bout some vids of yo lifts!?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
OMG man, hope you get to that goal. And like PV said, any chance of some vids of your lifts!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FUCKING GOD DAMN COLUMBUS DAY! ....Gym Closed... I'll have a cam by the 1st and record all future PB's

Now I got to go to the shit gym... where they got "Raquet Ball" god I hate that place everyone and their mom asking for damn spots.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Monday, Oct 13th 2008

Well guys sorry to say I did not get my PB of 480-500, As I was maxing I felt little twinges in my right pec muscle so I had to choose common sense over pride, and too it easy. Kinda pissed about it but I will get it next month for sure. So here's the work out I targetted the pecs and the triceps real heavy.
High weight low reps on the free weights and the machiens have thier limits on weight so I was force to go max on most of the machines for reps.

[BB Flat Bench]
1 x 15 @ 135
1 x 15 @ 225
1 x 10 @ 275
1 x 5 @ 315
1 x 2 @ 365 <-- Here I felt the twinge and thought about ignoring it.
1 x 2 @ 405 <-- Felt the twinge hard here and had to call it quits, for injury sake.
1 x 25 @ 225 <--- Making up for lost BB Bench warming up for the rest of the day.

[Tricep Cable Pushdowns]

1 x 30 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 30 @ 150 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 200 lbs.
1 x 18 @ 250 lbs. Max of the Machine.

[Tricep Cable Kickbacks]

1 x 20 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 100 lbs.
1 x barely 10 @ 150 lbs.

[Cable Presses] <-- Targetting the chest and tricep area.

1 x 15 @ 150 lbs.
1 x 15 @ 225 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 250 lbs. Max of Machine

[Tricep Dips] <--Now I dunno about any of you but I was questioning weather or not to do this... when ya weigh 300+ you start questioning.. stability of anything that has to support your weight lol.

3 x 10 @ BW
1 x 13 @ BW <--- for failure. I currently weigh 324 <-- lost a lb.

[Pec Press Machine]

1 x 12 @ 275 < Felt the twinge so I stopped asap, but finished that set.

[Standing DB Tri Ext.]

1 x 12 @ 60 lbs.
2 x 12 @ 90 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 120 lbs. <--- felt real good got that fatigue I was looking for.

[Cable Flys] <-- I wanted to see if I could isolate the pec without feeling that twinge and I did so good news.

2 x 20 @ 200 lbs.
3 x 10 @ 250 lbs. <-- These weren't full flys didn't want to risk that injury, at about 3/4ths of the way.

Well so .. didn't get a PB i'll take it easy on the pec this week... and hit the triceps hard this friday, and have to work on the pecs with light weight and high reps, till it recovers, really disappointed... but I'll get it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jebus! Great fucking workouts, man! Looking, really really good. Too bad for the missing PB in BP, but seems like you got it right, by not forcing anything. Freaking impressive with the 25x100kg. Jeez, people I work with struggle to do 25 reps with half the weight... (And they're policeofficers) :49:
Talk about inspire. Keep it up.

allstar

allstar

Dam bro, your one strong guy. Keep it up.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong bench presses there m8 :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh my......... scrolling through your latest workout session....*rubs eyes* damn bro!! your moving some heavy weight like crazy!!!!!!!!! awesome stuff bro!!

keep it up! :tiphat:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Till: Thanks man funy thing is im going into law enforcement after I graduate college lol.

@ allstar: Thanks man.. I try just keep pushing heavy.

@ philosopher: thanks bud.. motivating yall keep me going to it's my motivation to be stronger and to suffer as much pain as you guys so I can back up my motivational talks to keep yall going.

@ Dridderz: As soon as I get back to former glory we will see some real weight move and make you all awe in my... power mu hahaha

thanks guys for the positive feed back im trying to give as much back as im giving and yall helping me out a great deal. Even though yall can't spot me... I still feel I got a team thanks.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God damn! those are some crazy wieghts!! dips at 324 pounds!! damn...i can barely get two and i wheigh 260...keep up the good work!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ PV: but.... it hurt, but fuck it I do it anyway HAHAHA! Thank for the support PV loving it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome work man, all those weights are maxed out!
insane.. dips for your weight is VERY impressive, i haven't seen one person ever attempt that at that weight.. crazy man
keep up the hard work bro!!!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome work man, all those weights are maxed out!
insane.. dips for your weight is VERY impressive, i haven't seen one person ever attempt that at that weight.. crazy man
keep up the hard work bro!!!

Thanks man I was at the sip station for like 2 minutes straight pending weather or not those 1 inch diameter bar could hold me up lol... it can.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Thats heaps of fuckin volume man! massive bench, despite not getting your PB!!