• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bigger Lats

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
changing to hit is awesome for any exsisting injuries. I would recommend taking an injury prone shoulder or knee or even lower back to failure on every set of every exercise. great work mate.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Spoiler without the button:

HIT :bitenails:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^ LOL, shouldnt you be squatting too?!

Anyway, listen cereal. I was a follower of the mentzer crew and protected it with useless arguments like you have been doing but it really isn't the most productive way to train, FACT.

Although i did make good gains on it, i would have made better progress on a a programme with more volume. Not just that, but i was literally training to failure all the time! And that wasn't good for my cns. I was getting ill very frequently. I did however like training to failure like this, dunno why just did, but what i wanted is a programme that is going to give me the very best results possible and it's fair to say that it isn't the HIT way. So if you want to carry on training your way if you enjoy it, just understand that HIT is flawed and soon (hopefully) you will realise and leave it behind for good.

this. I can say the same thing, I too experience HIT and made some gains from it but there are way better training programs.
once again I talk of progression, and progression is easily achieved by ( I believe),adaptation wich is easily achieved with repeated effort. and for that there's better programs than HIT.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
changing to hit is awesome for any exsisting injuries. I would recommend taking an injury prone shoulder or knee or even lower back to failure on every set of every exercise. great work mate.

:bowroflarms:

Pickle for Prez!!!!

Also I like how I'm now a multinational conspiracy agent for posting science. I too was an HIT devotee, until I started to read real science and realised it sucked.

cereal

cereal

bullshit, get more info (not from BB magazines)

tIM290280 said:
Also I like how I'm now a multinational conspiracy agent for posting science. I too was an HIT devotee, until I started to read real science and realised it sucked.

You get your "science" from BB magazines? It's more like science fiction

Natzo said:
this. I can say the same thing, I too experience HIT and made some gains from it but there are way better training programs.
once again I talk of progression, and progression is easily achieved by ( I believe),adaptation wich is easily achieved with repeated effort. and for that there's better programs than HIT.
Better? Oh man you are fucked up..

Pickle said:
And where your knowledge and science-fiction is from?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I can smell meltdown

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I eat cereals for breakfast punk.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This could be better than Max's log!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
But not better than Fahad's threads! lolol

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
one thing is that it works for you..

another is making HIT the holy grail of BB..

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Mentzer is Jesus and the easter bunny!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^I wonder if santa claus wears the same red undies as maxmonster

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No way in hell this is better then FAHAD's thread, that guy is my hero and a national treasure of canada lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You get your "science" from BB magazines? It's more like science fiction
Actually the science I cited was from the Journal of Strength and Conditioning. This is one of the main exercise science journals. You are the one citing BBing magazines.

And where your knowledge and science-fiction is from?
Explain to me how training to failure (i.e. training HIT) is going to be any good for an injury. An injury is more susceptible stress. HIT works on stress overload from singular sets. This is not good for any injuries.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Pull overs are what got Sergio Oliva his giant back. Thats all he ever did. One set of pull overs.

nautilus_pullover.gif