• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BIGGER STRONGER FASTER IS HERE!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a complete WASTE of time! The director did a horrible job with this movie. He made it seem one sided since he kept repeating "steroids are cheating". All the good parts are cut out and are on youtube. This movie would be good for the non-steroid user to watch for a little education, but for the educated user this movie is complete garbage. Not once did that little fat director point out that steroids are a SMALL part of being a bodybuilder/athlete. Diet, training, and rest come first and foremost.

I also enjoyed the ignorance of the father who's son killed himself because what he thinks was steroids. What a dumb bastard.

I dont know if you realized but this movie was for the general public. As for it being one sided its one sided in the fact that steroids arent as bad as everyone sees them to be. I dont think you got the point of the movie but it was to show the general public that steroids are safe and that there are many things that are worse.

Agree with you on the father issue. He is one of those people that pics something to blame and sticks with it and wont let anyone deter him from what he thinks. I dont think his son killed himself because of steroids I think there were many other issues going on at the same time and he couldnt take it anymore. Personally I dont know anyone who has ever gotten depressed after a cycle just mroe excited to get back on them.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thx, just sick that the congress man of dc dont even know shit.. ooh is it banned? alcohol and cigarettes with 18.. am i right? oh 21 ups lol

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tkd, thnx you twice pal!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
thx, just sick that the congress man of dc dont even know shit.. ooh is it banned? alcohol and cigarettes with 18.. am i right? oh 21 ups lol

yea bro, that guy must be the dumbest person in the movie imo :keke:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too bad that he's my congress man too :ughnoes:

the movie is great so far, at 70 mins so far and greg valentino is finally one who talks the truth.. he dont care about shit

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know if you realized but this movie was for the general public. As for it being one sided its one sided in the fact that steroids arent as bad as everyone sees them to be. I dont think you got the point of the movie but it was to show the general public that steroids are safe and that there are many things that are worse.

Agree with you on the father issue. He is one of those people that pics something to blame and sticks with it and wont let anyone deter him from what he thinks. I dont think his son killed himself because of steroids I think there were many other issues going on at the same time and he couldnt take it anymore. Personally I dont know anyone who has ever gotten depressed after a cycle just mroe excited to get back on them.

I thought this was quite interesting and I agree with you about the father. I honestly feel that one of the subconscious reasons that he continues to push for it so hard is that he feels that hes keeping his sons name alive by it.

Depression can be an issue after usage if you are shut down. This only affects a very very small amount of people and it can be avoided with proper pct. If the father has really done all this research that he says he has he would of pointed the finger at that dumbass doctor who took he son off the juice without any pct to get his test levels back up and also placed him on an anti-depressant which is known to have a high suicide rate. If I was the father I would have went after that doctor. At the same time I'm curious as to way other people havent spoken out about this and maybe they are just afraid too sense it was a sensitive issue.