• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Blood and Guts - Till's log

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Till said:
Thanks man, and welcome! Nice to hear from a Kiwi, some years ago I spent a month driving around New Zealand with a friend, from the North Island to Qeenstown and back. Lots bungyjumping and drinking a whole lot of Tui beers. Ah, precious memories! :D Keep checking back!

You've pretty much participated in all events here that qualify you to be a native. In that case I now declare you an honorary citizen of New Zealand :350:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MaKaVeLi said:
You've pretty much participated in all events here that qualify you to be a native. In that case I now declare you an honorary citizen of New Zealand :350:
This must be my proudest moment! I miss New Zealand alot, actually, just wish it wasn't so far away...

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thurs. 23.11:

Training - WTC

Smith delt press + WG chins:
8x50 + x6
8x60 + x5
8x60 + x4
8x60 + x3
8x60 + x2
8x60 + x1
Short bearks = destoyed delts

Rackpulls + seated laterals:
5x100 + 10x14
5x100 + 10x17
5x140 + 10x17
5x140 + 10x17
Good combo.

Ez-curls + seated Db. curls:
8x40 + 8x17
8x40 + 8x17
8x40 + 8x17
AAAARGH! No breaks between sets and the burn from Hell! :runinafire:

Hammer curls down the rack:
8x22 -> 8x19 -> 8x17 -> 10x14
Nasty.

Legpress (weight+sled) + standing calf:
20x220 + 10x200
15x260 + 10x250
15x300 + 10x250
15x300 + 10x250
The Superset from the deepest pits of Hell. Evil!

Good, quick session. Done in one hour. Got through it after nine hours of busy work in the kitchen on pure malice and spite. Lots of cursing and swearing. Fuck! THIS is why I train!
Soundtrack: Illdisposed: '1-800 Vindication' & Misc. Hatesphere.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
No kidding on the burn, bud :runinafire: You musta been full of lactic acid; I hope someone has been eating their cottage cheese and raisins! :food-snacking:

That's a lot of shit to get done in an hour, and it especially must have sucked to end on the legs superset after working in a kitchen all day, kudos to you! :bowhay:

I like that you put your soundtrack :49:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glex said:
No kidding on the burn, bud :runinafire: You musta been full of lactic acid; I hope someone has been eating their cottage cheese and raisins! :food-snacking:

That's a lot of shit to get done in an hour, and it especially must have sucked to end on the legs superset after working in a kitchen all day, kudos to you! :bowhay:

I like that you put your soundtrack :49:
Thanks, man and welcome the log! Yep, the supersets burns the shit out of every fiber and thats why I like 'em! :D Last time, someone asked me why I train with such short breaks and the answer is the faster I train, the faster I can get home to eat. :yardsalebroly: Check back and have a good weekend!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goddamn that must've burnt. Hardcore session. Loads done in that space of time.
Malice and spite - the ultimate fuel.

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky said:
Goddamn that must've burnt. Hardcore session. Loads done in that space of time.
Malice and spite - the ultimate fuel.
Yeah, man! Sometimes you have go through it on bloodred hatred! :runinafire: I really like when the training becomes like Dorians' in Blood&Guts - without the cockny english, of course... :shootme: I think Tunen can second that. :D

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since I posted a pic of the ganz, why not post a picture of my wheels:

Attachments

• Billede 033a.jpg
    Billede 033a.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 65
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Till said:
Yeah, man! Sometimes you have go through it on bloodred hatred! :runinafire: I really like when the training becomes like Dorians' in Blood&Guts - without the cockny english, of course... :shootme: I think Tunen can second that. :D
Hear hear! :bowhay:

Great legs brah!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky & Tunen: Thank you, thank you! :gaygay:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that last session was brutal man, and you did that after stressing at work, major props to you right there. Theres nothing NOT impressive in that entire workout, and the pic of your legs are looking good man, definetely got some good size on them.

that bicep work you did was just nutts :skurred:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mon. 27.11:

Training - IK99

Incline Db. press:
12x22
8x27
6x32
6x34
6x34
Workset were tough, but good pump!

Incline flyes:
8x17
8x19
8x22
8x22

Flat Db. press:
6x32
6x32
6x32

Squat:
Not worth mentioning, because my legs had no juice left after Thurdays annihilation. Sad but true...

Bb. curls + alt. hammer curls:
10x30 + 10x17
8x40 + 8x24
8x40 + 8x24
8x40 + 8x24
Evil. Pump to the da max! :D

Calf in hacksquat (weigth+sled):
10x90
10x120
12x150
12x150
12x150

Somewhat quick round. Sad that the squats were no-go, but what are you gonna do when the wheels get treated like they do?!? Otherwise good energy and decent poundages, so I'm happy. :yardsalebroly:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
that last session was brutal man, and you did that after stressing at work, major props to you right there. Theres nothing NOT impressive in that entire workout, and the pic of your legs are looking good man, definetely got some good size on them.

that bicep work you did was just nutts :skurred:
Thanks dude! I really appriciate the nice words!

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might try that biceps-buttfucking approach on for size :D

Lots of good pressing in that session mate :)

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at Tunen, "the butt-fucking approach" :spy: :hay:

This session was another great one for sure. Good presses to begin with, and doing Flat after Flyes, no wonder you kept the reps low on that.

I'm sure the squat isnt too bad man :spy: haha well, at least you still got in there and did some squats, thats all that matters, the weight isnt important.

Dude, damn you and your crazy bicep work :skurred: Evil pump the max, yea...I bet, could you lift your arms after that?? :skurred:

nice job finishing up with calves as well, 5 quality sets right there

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen said:
I might try that biceps-buttfucking approach on for size :D

Lots of good pressing in that session mate :)
Nah... You don't need that. But thanks, anyways. Db. press seem to work well for The Puny Pecs Inc.

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
lol at Tunen, "the butt-fucking approach" :spy: :hay:

This session was another great one for sure. Good presses to begin with, and doing Flat after Flyes, no wonder you kept the reps low on that.

I'm sure the squat isnt too bad man :spy: haha well, at least you still got in there and did some squats, thats all that matters, the weight isnt important.

Dude, damn you and your crazy bicep work :skurred: Evil pump the max, yea...I bet, could you lift your arms after that?? :skurred:

nice job finishing up with calves as well, 5 quality sets right there
Yeah, thanks Tweakyboy! Gotta keep punishing those gunz if I ever want to get them as big as Tunens. (Dream on...) Only place I got him beat is calves - and height. :D I'll try squats again tomorrow, if I get to the gym...

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't think you've got me on the calves anymore dood :D They're growing like weed these days :yardsalebroly:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen said:
Don't think you've got me on the calves anymore dood :D They're growing like weed these days :yardsalebroly:
:orly2: So that balletstuff is actually working? You'll have to show me tomorrow then. Well, I'm still taller than you, but who isn't? :D