• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Body mods thread

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've had my penis sliced in two and had it sewn onto my left forearm. Chicks don't seem to like it. I don't think I really thought it through enough.

Hindsight is 20/20 i guess :wutyousay:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Pain or not, there's some places needles don't belong.

I second that.

I have two earings in my left ear. The idea of getting a tatoo has come and gone for years but i've never decided what to do. Last idea i've had is too nerdy for this forum :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck a PA this is my bodymod i can get my dick sucked by 2 different girls at the same time

mutantpenis-1.jpg

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Current:
I have my left eyebrow pierced, although I don't wear it too often anymore.
I have my lower lip pierced on the left side
I have 2 earings in my left ear lobe and one on the top part of the left concha(I think that's what it's called? :S).

Future Plans:
Half sleeve on my right arm
My mom's name on the outside side of my left hand
My last name on my left bicep
I want to get and apadravya, but no places around my area will do it. :(
Also want the other side of my lower lip pierced, like a snakebite piercing.
And I've decided that after I'm married for 10 years, for my anniversary I'm gonna get a wedding ring tattoo, so even when I take my ring off, I'll still have it there.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had my pee-hole sewn shut.

:49: pictures or it didnt happen.....
on snap.... knowing tech he will find some random picture of one across the face on the internet :bowroflarms:.

ive thought about a tattoo when i was like 14 - 15
but i wouldnt get one just for plain reason im not interested in getting one

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Current:
I have my left eyebrow pierced, although I don't wear it too often anymore.
I have my lower lip pierced on the left side
I have 2 earings in my left ear lobe and one on the top part of the left concha(I think that's what it's called? :S).

Future Plans:
Half sleeve on my right arm
My mom's name on the outside side of my left hand
My last name on my left bicep
I want to get and apadravya, but no places around my area will do it. :(
Also want the other side of my lower lip pierced, like a snakebite piercing.
And I've decided that after I'm married for 10 years, for my anniversary I'm gonna get a wedding ring tattoo, so even when I take my ring off, I'll still have it there.

why do people tat her names on her body's ? :dunnodude:

and tats on forearms / hands / face is a biiiig decision.. you prob. won't find a dream job with it

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HATER

HATER

I got a prince albert 10g and that's the only piercing I had a g/f who said she would blow me if I got it.... the thing guys will do for head. But never regretted getting it it's like an orgasm giver I love it..

No ink BUT! My Family is a High Chief Family in our culture so im getting ink to represent my chieftain blood and heritage. as shown here.

140pxTraditional_Samoan_Tattoo__back-1.jpg

And a further away photo, gotta have proof of Samoan blood for the samoan artist to even consider givign ti to you then it cost like $1000, and straw mats... it's a pain.

10476SamoaTattooPosters-1.jpg

But not sure as it may conflict with body building, with showing leg detail and etc.

wut are somoan's??

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Really big and strong race of people resembling the Mandalorians from star wars at the end of every calendar year we stretch across the great open world capturing the newly born of all lesser races and consume them to become stronger... and we dislike Americans they stole our children's toys and made copies of them which they call Abrams Tanks...pfft just a toy.

HATER

HATER

^^ Really big and strong race of people resembling the Mandalorians from star wars at the end of every calendar year we stretch across the great open world capturing the newly born of all lesser races and consume them to become stronger... and we dislike Americans they stole our children's toys and made copies of them which they call Abrams Tanks...pfft just a toy.

oh man, great sense of humour...... ha ha :linedrunk:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

lol... very lol.

Those tattoos are insane... you get it done with the bone and hammer yeah?

Pain or not, there's some places needles don't belong.

maybe to you.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Well sorta not sure they don't use needles that particular tat has to be done the traditional way with picks and hammers, can take up to 24 hours to 6 days to complete. During the entire process there women whom have to massage you and keep you company to keep you from going into shock and every 3 hours it has to be healed and cleansed in sea water. Meaning you take your tat'd bleeding ass and get into the ocean lol.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hehe, yeah ive seen documentaries on that kinda tattooing, you samoans are crazy fuckers! haha good luck man if/when you get it done ey! be sure you post pics :keke:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do people tat her names on her body's ? :dunnodude:

Huh?

Do you mean "Why do people tattoo their names on their bodies?"
If so, my reason is because my brother and sister are my half brother and sister, so they have different last names. When I was born, I got my Dad's last name. My uncle on my dad's side never had kids, so as it stands, I'm the only one who can carry on the last name. It's sort of a way to pay respect to the family name.

and tats on forearms / hands / face is a biiiig decision.. you prob. won't find a dream job with it

I'm looking to become an artist or tattoo artist professionally when I get older. Art teacher is just something to fall back on. My current art instructor (I take art classes with the University professor who teaches at my school part-time for the Advanced Classes) has a full sleeve on his left arm down to his wrist. You would never be able to tell it was there unless he undid his cuff-links and rolled up his sleeves.

Also, just an aside, whoever is dumb enough to get a face tattoo obviously is not going anywhere in life regardless of what they want to be. They could have the intelligence to be an astronaut, but if they're dumb enough to get a face tat...well c'est la vie. :tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Huh?

Do you mean "Why do people tattoo their names on their bodies?"
If so, my reason is because my brother and sister are my half brother and sister, so they have different last names. When I was born, I got my Dad's last name. My uncle on my dad's side never had kids, so as it stands, I'm the only one who can carry on the last name. It's sort of a way to pay respect to the family name.

I'm looking to become an artist or tattoo artist professionally when I get older. Art teacher is just something to fall back on. My current art instructor (I take art classes with the University professor who teaches at my school part-time for the Advanced Classes) has a full sleeve on his left arm down to his wrist. You would never be able to tell it was there unless he undid his cuff-links and rolled up his sleeves.

Also, just an aside, whoever is dumb enough to get a face tattoo obviously is not going anywhere in life regardless of what they want to be. They could have the intelligence to be an astronaut, but if they're dumb enough to get a face tat...well c'est la vie. :tiphat:

Lee Priest?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im gonna get a cover from a confederate soldier on my leg with the rebel flag in the background in addition to my marine corps eagle globe and anchor on my forearm