• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilder is banned for life!

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

After finishing second in the BABF National Bodybuilding Championships 2022, a Bangladeshi bodybuilder named Jahid Hasan Shuvo was banned for life for kicking his reward, a blender. The event was held on December 23. Jahid Hasan Shuvo was optimistic about finishing first and was taken aback when he was placed second.
Shuvo was noticeably disappointed as the results were announced, and he walked slowly to claim his medal. He was then presented with his prize, a blender. Shuvo appeared to want to say something but was repeatedly urged by one of the officials to leave the stage.

After getting down, Shuvo kicked the blender into the air. While walking out of the arena, he kicked his reward for the second time. Shuvo was enjoying the attention he was receiving from his supporters. Shuvo was banned for life by the association as a result of his acts.

"This was a slap in the face to corruption. Corruption of any form can be found wherever in our country. Even a toddler could detect the physical difference between me and the winner. However, I apologize for my behavior because, without context, it appears inappropriate for a sportsperson to do so "Shuvo later informed the media.

Haji Peyar Mohammad, a former bodybuilder who served as one of the event's judges, told the Dhaka Tribune that he had never witnessed anything like it in his life.
"I've been in this sport for 32 years and have never seen anything like this before. There was Kajol (Jahid's mother) in the audience and other respectable people, and what he did in front of them was wrong. He was beaten by a better player. 12 judges chose their favorites, and he received fewer votes. There is win and loss in sports, and one must accept it, but he was unable to contain his rage "Peyar stated.

Jahid Hasan Shuvo

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Totally immature actions by this guy.