• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilder Manoj Patil attempts suicide, in stable condition

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Patil, who had won the Mr India title for best sports physique in 2016, recently filed a complaint at Oshiwara police station against actor Sahil Khan for alleged harassment and cyber-bullying.

Bodybuilder Manoj Patil, who is also a recipient of Mr India title, allegedly attempted suicide at his home in Oshiwara on Wednesday and is said to be in stable condition at hospital now. Patil, 29, was rushed to Cooper hospital by his family members and friends in an unconscious state after he allegedly consumed some pills.

Patil, who had won the Indian Body Builders Federation’s (IBBF) Mr India title for best sports physique in 2016, recently filed a written complaint at Oshiwara police station against actor Sahil Khan (of 2001 movie ‘Style’) for alleged harassment and cyber-bullying. Khan had been defaming his nutritional shop for the last two years, said Patil in the complaint.

Patil recently posted on Instagram, “I will soon expose Khan. Due to him, I have been receiving a lot of messages and phone calls from people. He has been harassing me for two years. He has been digging out information on me to defame me.”

A doctor from the Cooper hospital on Thursday afternoon said, “he has regained consciousness and is in a stable condition. We have taken samples from his body to find out what he had consumed. We have updated the concerned police officials about his health condition.”

Manoj Patil

Bodybuilding News Source.

Last edited by a moderator: