• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding giant dubbed 'scariest man on the planet' set for 'biggest' fight

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Martyn Ford is set to take on bodybuilder and weightlifter Sajjad Gharibi, nicknamed ‘the Iranian Hulk’ at London’s O2 Arena.
Martyn Ford

Bodybuilding giant Martyn Ford, dubbed "the scariest man on the planet", is set to take part in the "biggest" fight of his career, Birmingham Live reports.

Standing at 6ft 8in, and weighing just under 23 stone, Ford, 39, is a bodybuilder who has also had acting roles in F9: The Fast Saga , and TV series The Nevers .

Ford is set to take on bodybuilder and weightlifter Sajjad Gharibi, nicknamed "the Iranian Hulk" at London’s O2 Arena on Saturday, April 2 next year. Gharibi, 29, weighs nearly 28 stone, making this the heaviest fight ever staged.
Sajjad Gharibi

Ford and Gharibi were set to fight in a mixed martial arts contest with Polish MMA organization KSW (Konfrontacja Sztuk Walki) three years ago, but now the two will compete in the celebrity boxing battle in London hosted by Boxstar Celebrity Boxing.

On his Instagram, Ford wrote: “The O2 s booked. I would absolutely love to put on an event you guys will never forget, this to me is very personal.

“Things have been said that can't be taken back, by numerous people in his circle. I will release exactly what at the press conference and you will see just why this is so personal to me."

Bodybuilding News Source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin, ArnoldS and KaiGold
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Is this like a pro wrestling 'work' or legit fight?

Reactions: TalkAdmin, ArnoldS and KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is this like a pro wrestling 'work' or legit fight?
I think it's like wrestling, not real but I would never fuck with that dude. He's fucking huge.

Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This would be a cool one to watch.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS