• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding: Horse Power to Host 2021 Mr. Uganda Championship

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

After a succesful event of Mr Kampala in may won by Daniel Mwesigwa who dethroned Godfrey Lubega for Mr Kampala 2021 crown, body building is set to return on the 20th of November 2021 with the most prestigious event in the land – Mr Uganda.

Reigning Champion Isaac Mubikirwa who won it consecutively that is in Masaka in 2018 and Kampala 2019 will not take part in this years Championship as he is out of the country but as well bared by the law set by Uganda Body Building and Fitness Association.

This year’s Mr Uganda championship will take place at Horse power fitness club in Muyenga.

“Everything is set and we are just waiting for the day, its abit challenging organising these championships virtually in the covid times but by hook or crook we will have Mr. Uganda 2021,” Joseph Nkoyoyo Secretary general UBBFA.

“We expect over 50 athletes from different parts of the country and since champions are made not born, we expect to make a new champion”. He adds.

When asked about the absence of Isaac Mubikirwa, Lubega the 2019 champion said:

“I wanted him in the race because I feel I have done all what it takes to win him this time round, he scooped the 2019 award by chance and I have done better preparations.”

John Ronax Kalitwa stated: “I finished third at my first attempt and his absence means he has left it for me.”

Big guns expected to take the lead in this year’s championship are Daniel Mwesigwa the reigning mr Kampala champion, Godfrey Lubega ,Martins Baguli, Ronald Kariitwa, Axam Kisekka, Godfrey Ssekanzi, Bin Hassan and Swafar Tamale in the Amputee

Weights

Lightweight
Welterweight
Middleweight
Lightheavy
Bantamweight
Heavyweight

Last edited by a moderator: