• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brace yourselves

P

Pain

VIP
i had said "the video could have been staged" earlier in my posting

You edited that part in your post after I proved the video in question was fake. You were clearly trying to prove that what was going on in the video was real. The experiments were real, the video is not.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you never proved anything, otherwise you think it would have been worth all the writing? its VERY early morning where i am
i was typing editing etc.. as i went along reading and researching

P

Pain

VIP
Two different dogs. What more do you want me to prove?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i`m not getting what your saying.
in the very VERY first vid there is only 1 dog, and thats the one i initially saw

then in the 2nd one there is the same dog as in clip 1
but dog 2 has his full body, its not just the head but full body and its obvious

P

Pain

VIP
If you are going to re-edit your posts, at least edit out your contradictions.

1) it has a neck clearly you didnt watch properly.
it doesnt pivot or lift 90 deg or anything, it twitches and contracts its head and neck and so lifts up a bit+ i already said that the one we saw may have been just for cameras, because they had already done the REAL or supposedly real one
2) its clear that its not poking its head through a table
3) to just say "this and that happened, i am sure so its fake" is ignorant.

your last sentenced made me laugh. drugged and poked through a table..... jesus :doh:

I'm going to bed.

P

Pain

VIP
i`m not getting what your saying.
in the very VERY first vid there is only 1 dog, and thats the one i initially saw

Look again.

a9xsw7-1.jpg

2w3na68-1.jpg

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
contradictions? in that quote i see no contradictions nor do i see anything that wasnt in an earlier post

edit: continuing tomorow

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The experiments were real, and gave real results. No idea if the video is fake.

P

Pain

VIP
The video is fake. The experiments were real. How much more proof do you need? They switched the dog in the video from a dead dog to a living dog. If the video was real, they would of tried to show as many camera angles as possible.

FACT OR FICTION?

Since its Prelinger Archives release, the film has provoked much controversy. Ken Smith, author of Mental Hygiene: Classroom Films 1945 - 1970, believes the film is fake. He mentions, among other things, that the decapitated dog scene shown in the film could have been produced with simple special effects. Others are skeptical of J. B. S. Haldane's ties to the Communist party;[citation needed] they propose that the film was produced as Soviet propaganda.

However, while the film could have been re-staged for the camera, it almost certainly depicts a series of real experiments. Bryukhonenko's work with canine circulation seems obscure today, but at the time was well publicized;[citation needed] his decapitation experiment was even remarked upon by George Bernard Shaw.[1] Bryukhonenko's procedures are attested to in numerous books and medical papers, with some sources providing detailed technical information on the operations shown in the film.[citation needed] These texts also shed light on failures not mentioned in the film. For example, the severed heads survived only minutes in artificial circulation, while the resuscitated dogs often died after a few days[citation needed] while the film says the severed heads lived for hours and the resuscitated dogs lived for years.

There are also certain anatomical issues that were ignored such as the fact draining blood from the circulatory system causes the vessels to collapse which would make reintroduction of blood as depicted in the film difficult if not impossible.[citation needed] Also the procedure with severed head only mentioned oxygenated blood being fed back into the severed head. Neural cells require other components besides just oxygen to survive and function properly for anything but the briefest time. Also, the head jerks and moves at some moments, which would be impossible without the neck muscles attached to the torso and spinal bones. It seems likely that while the experiments were really carried out, the operation depicted in the video was staged for the purpose of producing this science film.

Bryukhonenko's research was vital to the development of open-heart procedures in Russia. He was one of the leaders of the Research Institute of Experimental Surgery, where Professor A.A. Vishnevsky performed the first Soviet open-heart operation in 1957.[citation needed] Bryukhonenko developed a new version of the autojektor (for use on humans) in the same year; it can be seen today on display at the Museum of Cardiovascular Surgery at the Scientific Center of Cardiovascular Surgery in Russia.[2] Bryukhonenko was awarded the prestigious Lenin Prize posthumously[3].

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IF the experiments were real, why didn't they film the REAL experiments?