• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch Warren 2 weeks out from the O!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think, I could be wrong, but injuries and his height have been whats kinda held him back. Hes still one of the most fun to watch though by far

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

^^ That's the one.

When I saw it I thought that Branch would look small and place badly as a result.

Interesting that Branch won the "Most Muscular" award that year - his second of three (2006, 2008, 2009).

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW!! look at that screen shot, that vascularity is just incredible. waist looks nice and tight as well. Go Branch!!

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

Remind me where he finished in the O top 5 in those years.

Never has, which is what is so interesting. Branch is getting dominated in that picture but was still named "Most Muscular" by the judges. Just shows how subjective the sport is.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never has, which is what is so interesting. Branch is getting dominated in that picture but was still named "Most Muscular" by the judges. Just shows how subjective the sport is.

I was aware, that was the point I was making. He may pull down a "Most Muscular" but he just isn't on the same level as some of the others.