• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch Warren Video Series Road To The Arnold Classic

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny but he is one of the few people who actually looked better with Keto diet... the shoulder-tricep tie-in and uper-middle back BLUR was gone the last he competed. It seems to be back again in these videos... may be he should just stick with Keto :umwtf:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Screw the top 3, Branch will take this contest as 1st.

F

fitmod066

he is right about gold's gym. Everytime I go there I purposely wear a hat and loose fitting clothing so no one will bother me. But someone always interupts me mid workout. Wish I lived near a metroflex!!

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmmm could be....I thought they were more so leaning towards guys like Charles glass. Kinda goes hand in hand with Branch's apparent dislike towards gold's and the mecca of bodybuilding. Who knows...

Could be... But I think the questions on carb intake is because of Palumbo's diet. Cuz of the whole MD vs Dave feud

Anyways... I agree its stupid to spend a lot of cash for a trainer.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Feb 18 - Chest Pt3 - Prep for the Arnold

When it comes time to working out, nothing gets in Branch's way. He has a bit of a drive from hoe to the gm so by the time he gets in, he's pumped full of coffee and is in no mood for talking. This segment covers triceps and chest cable work.

Branch has always been hard worker in the gym from 17 years old, through college and now trudges through with the help of a team at the gym and most importantly his wife
wife Trish.

Get a kick out of the side bar dealing with hunting, varmints and venison.

Last edited by a moderator: