• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bro's VS Pro's Battle of the Bench

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is no point in these competitions... you can cheat SOOO much if there is no real judge ( in that vid there was one but he didnt do shit ). I am not saying that I could bench 315 but there is difference in partial and full reps. And with good and bad form.

If you bring your arse in to the air, your stomach is higher and u can bounce it even harder... So do the math. :borat:

Peace out ! :2:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
They said nothing about arse and feet in the air. It being bad form is irrelevant... they didn't say it was not allowed.

Theres obviously a misunderstanding here.

I feel sorry for maurice.. I had a feeling someone was going to get injured given the nature of this particular contest.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yep, you're misunderstanding me.

Maybe but i completely agree with you.

Someone made a comment about one of the competitors ass in the air, and i insinuated that thats hardly important considering they allowed people to cheat even after they set the rules. :dunnodude: