• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboy cutting pics!

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin good mate, its jst th upper chest and the calves, which i think others have already mentioned ;)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy said:
thx alot man, well im trying to improve it but its kinda hard, just seems like one of those genetic weakspots. but yeah ill keep training and hoping it comes up as i get older:xyxthumbs:
Dont worry about it..train hard next 5 years and then we take a look at upper chest see if its a genetic weakspot..

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good :xyxthumbs: Good luck with your cut

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pegasus: Thx mate, i dont consider calves to be one of my weakspots actually, not a strong point either though, thx for commentong:)

Lionheart: Yeah mate, ill do that, in 5 years i should be able to put some mass on those damn pecs:xyxthumbs:

Philosopher: Thx alot man, the cut is going pretty well so far, my waist is down 2,5 inches already, feeling quite good, just hoping i can get the bf down to the level where i really get those abs out:xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all thanks to me bitch jk..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
all thanks to me bitch jk..

well it is thx to u man, u set up the diet and got me started, u deserve credit for that:xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy said:
well it is thx to u man, u set up the diet and got me started, u deserve credit for that:xyxthumbs:

rub and tug will do just fine.

:gaygay:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
rub and tug will do just fine.

:gaygay:

aww:gaygay: ull have to wait until saturday though, thats our special day:gaygay:

:hhj:

:49:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin better lean. I don't like your side chest at all; needs improvement.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex:yup i know:) im working on it, i promise:D have to bring up some bodyparts to make that look good at all, it also have something to do with the fact that i suck at posing lol:)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UPDATE!!!

Been working on my chest the last couple of weeks and i think i may have brought it up a little, this time i also hit the pose better so here ya go:xyxthumbs:

D

dj666

Banned
good shoulders and i see that the chest is stickign out more, nice job.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dj666: thx man, yeah i feel it has improved a little, still alot of work to do though:)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is there a reason why u r cutting????? unless u r getting ready for a show i would keep bulking it doesn't look like u have a high bf and u should try to build the biggest foundation possible given ur age........think about it

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
arms look good....but your chest needs more mass. Keep it up :)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turkish1530: Well, its mostly because i wanna look good now when summer is here, ill admit that, but dont worry after im done cutting ill go on a bulk for a year:D cant wait:D

Beau37: well arms is one of the bodyparts im not even near being satisfied with, but thx for ur comment, chest is on its way up, and now that my bf is dropping it will look better, ull see at the next pics:)

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends on your long term goals I guess, looking good for summer or preparing for the long term and competing. You've got a decent foundation started.

But I tend to agree with Turkish, you could do with some more size before putting yourself out of whack.

Plus if your young take advantage of your naturally high test levels and grow dude.:xyxthumbs:

Oh turn a little toward the camera on your side chest it will make you appear bigger as well.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
hey, looking good on them man, good abs u got ther! when u goin to compete then?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pumba: thx for constructive criticism its much appreciated:) i will start bulking again soon, a clean healthy bulk though, but atm i wanna shed some fat and water, to be in shape through the summer. i will stop cutting soon though, im soon where i want to be and i dont wanna lose much more muscle or strenght.

big guns lance: thx buddy, yeah my abs are coming in now. i dunno when im going to compete, i wanna spend another year atleast to put on more muscle and then when i feel like im mature enough i will try myself on stage. thx for commenting man:)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
these are more recent and says more about my current state...