• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Buried or cremated??

Buried or cremated??

• Total voters
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Id rather be buried, on the off chance I could come back as a zombie :linedrunk:

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I die I'm so big that there is not so big box that I would fit in it, so I cremated.
But I voted Rob to VIP... He never get that VIP :(.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm for the box. I'll be dead by the time I'm in the box so personally I wouldn't care. It's all mind when it comes to what you believe in. Some people are scared that their soul will get trapped inside the box or, they won't go to heaven because they were cremated. IDk, I'd say box.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cremated for me as well, I do not want my muscles to rot away :keke: That and I do not want to take up space, cemeteries are a waste of land. It is unrealistic to think we will have room to continue to bury people.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cremated ftw. there's no need to take up space when you die. your time has come when you pass on. i would want to be cremated then scattered in a forest or river and become one with nature.

skid9832004

skid9832004

donate my organs that people need then burn the rest cuz my family shouldnt have to pay $15,000 to fkin bury my ass

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sir...News from the UNDERGROUND!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys don't take Arcane seriously, he will eventually take over the world as a dictator and thus Muscle Mecca. (....He even draws pictures in school and shows them to me.....)

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
id rather be drowned to the bottom of the ocean.. so whats that i guess thats burried?
so yea burried.