• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Canadian Open (Rogers Cup) 2021

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Rogers Cup in Canada has started with the round of 64 and now going into the round of 32. The top seeds in the men’s singles is Daniil Medvedev and sentimental favorite Rafael Nadal while world #1 Novak Djokovic did not join to have ample rest for the US Open by the end of August. In the women’s singles world #3 Aryna Sabalenka is the top seed with Canadian Bianca Andreescu in the next spot of the seeding.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Into the round of 16 for the men’s singles top seed Daniil Medvedev will face James Duckworth later in the day while Stefanos Tsitsipas who is the 2nd seed now that Rafael Nadal had withdrawn defeated Karen Kachanov 6-3, 6-2.

In the women’s singles top seed Aryna Sabalenka breezed past Rebecca Marino 6-1, 6-3 while Bianca Andreescu will square off with Ons Jabeur.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Teenage sensation Coco Gauff is having a great time with her opponents. In the round of 32 Gauff won by a walkover when Anastasia Potapova retired in the first set. In the round of 16 Johanna Konta had withdrawn without starting the match.

The seeded casualty in the round of 16 is 2nd seed Bianca Andreescu who was beaten by Ons Jabeur 6-7, 6-4, 6-1.

In the men’s quarterfinals top seed Daniil Medvedev will meet Hubert Hurkacz while seed #2 Stefanos Tsitsipas will face Casper Ruud.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rogers Cup quarterfinals result
Top seed in women’s single Aryna Sabalenka won over Victoria Azarenka 6-2, 6-4. She will square off in the semis with Karolina Pliskova who defeated Sara Sorribes Tormo 6-4, 6-0. The other semi-final match is between 2 unseeded players – Camila Giorgi vs Jessica Pegula.

In the men’s singles Stefanos Tsitsipas will face Reilly Opelka in the semi finals. In the other match top seed Daniil Medvedev will test the mettle of giant killer John Isner.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rogers Cup semifinal result
Karolina Pliskova defeated top seed Aryna Sabalenka in 2 sets 6-3, 6-4 while in the other semifinal match Italian Camila Giorgi beat American Jessica Pegula 6-3, 3-6, 6-1. Pliskova and Giorgi will meet in the finals.

In the men’s singles, Reilly Opelka upset 2nd seed Stefanos Tsitsipas with a 6-4 in the 3rd set after each of them had a set won by a tiebreak. Top seed Daniil Medvedev made short work of John Isner 6-2, 6-2 to meet Opelka in the finals.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rogers Cup finals result
It was a close match in the first set but unseeded Camila Giorgi prevailed over Karolina Pliskova to win by a hairline 6-4, 7-5 in the finals of the Rogers Cup. Giorgi will pocket the more than $500,000 for her prize.

In the men’s singles Daniil Medvedev cruised to a 6-4, 6-3 win over Reilly Opelka to receive the more than 1 million dollars prize.

R

Robert

I'm really starting to love Medvedev's game, can't explain it but just feels good to watch him play