• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Caption this Pic

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"OMG i really gotta fart"

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok, dude ur kinda getting annoying now, show some fucking respect for our current champ, hes worked extremely hard and he paid his dues all those years when ronnie was champ and the two sandows he has are well deserved.

and to say that ronnie showed up better than jay at any of those olympias where jay won is just plain delusional, atleast this last one where ronnie looked like a train wreck(with all due respect to ronnie)

LOL so you think jay deserved the sandow in 2007? rofl.

Sexnews pretty much covered all the captions I could think of

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL so you think jay deserved the sandow in 2007? rofl.

Sexnews pretty much covered all the captions I could think of

i said jay looked better than ronnie in 2007, who i think should of won isnt relevant in this thread, and im not up for another discussion about that seeing as it has already been discussed like a gazillion times already on this forum.

my point was just that people can show some more respect towards a man like jay, who is, whether u like it or not, our current champion.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"My right lat weights 200 pounds, I'm going to kiss the grounddddddddddddddddd"

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW"

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Mygeeto's penis is this big.. on a cold!"

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
bulkboy you say ronnie looked like a train wreck? How can u say that and call me disrespectful?

Ill respect Jay when he deserves to be mr olympia. Not when he is handed the olympia in 06' or 07' because of the impact of his physique back in 01'

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bulkboy you say ronnie looked like a train wreck? How can u say that and call me disrespectful?

Ill respect Jay when he deserves to be mr olympia. Not when he is handed the olympia in 06' or 07' because of the impact of his physique back in 01'

well i will asume 06 was ronnie's year in your opinion

what ADJETIVE does describe for you the placings of ronnie coleman from "your #1" spot to #4 spot in just 1 year? wrecked train sounds good..

but if you also think 2007 was unfair for ronnie, then im out of this discussion