• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cat Abuser Caught

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because apparently, everybody loves cats on the internet.

Sick motherfucker, I personally have seen far too many animal abuse vids so I didn't watch his... but I can imagine. No living being deserves to be tortured.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Miami...Duality.. Skeptic... I just wanted to kill the guy yall are all up for a day/night of torture and slow dis-figure and memberment.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Miami...Duality.. Skeptic... I just wanted to kill the guy yall are all up for a day/night of torture and slow dis-figure and memberment.

i don't think i'm capable of that. i am however capable of beating him to a pulp.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

It would be fun :thumbsup2: If you're gonna kill the guy... you may as well take your time.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think i'm capable of that. i am however capable of beating him to a pulp.

So a particularly brutal form of punishment :omgwtf:

Skeptic said:
It would be fun If you're gonna kill the guy... you may as well take your time.
Yes.... fun is the word that comes to mind :omgwtf:

You're both sick and need electro-shock therapy.