• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Caution toxic energy smoothies/shakes

Toxic energy

First of all happy Easter to everyone

I just want to give y'all a heads up protein shakes in the blender can eventually lead to liver failure and other problems due to energy from the blades. I'm talking a smoothie or shake like every day for 4 years, so.

The proper way to mix is a lot of pulsing. I use a technique where I make the powder into a pudding like consistency then add water or milk.

fitnessenthusiast

fitnessenthusiast

Hey. I appreciate the heads up.

But I think blenders use kinetic energy to blend ingredients, not heat energy, so they don't generate enough heat to cause issues. However, if someone were to consume a protein shake with contaminated ingredients, it could potentially lead to health problems. I think, what can cause issue is too much consumption of protein shakes without balancing them with a varied diet which can damage the liver over time, so moderation is key. But overall, I believe using a blender to make protein shakes is generally safe as long as proper hygiene and dietary balance are maintained.