• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cedric McMillan training videos from his youtube channel

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the vids!:thumbsup2:

Maybe the walking lunges on that gravel are not such a good choice...he almost twisted his ankle at 4:50...The lunges from the MD video on the tarmac were better:gaysign:

C

Comin_Up

Why should he spend money on Hany when he seems to be doing a fantastic job already? Plus he has a friend of his, the guy who got him into bodybuilding working with him a little bit if im not mistaken

I agree with you on that one :thumbsup2: if it aint broke dont fix it. Just because hany can do wonders with Jay and Phil and tamer and bradon ray and all them dont meen that Cedric needs to he is doin quite well and im sure once he puts on more mass, which will be crazy scary, like another 10, 15, 20 pounds he will have striations everywhere because his muscle with stretch his skin out, just like hany said brandon ray needed to do in order to have great conditioning in his back. So im sure he could get in great shape regardless of who his coach is. He is just crazy and i think that could go for anyone who has a coach who knows thier clients body. :borat: very nice haha. I wrote to much