• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cedric McMillan Updates Official Thread

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More Cedric Mcmillan pics.

"The story is: I was standing in line backstage waiting for my turn to pose when I got a crazy idea... so i said out loud "fuck it, I need a blindfold!" Someone who i can't mention, immediately took interest and began to bring me different colorful pieces of fabric, some too short, most too colorful... i double dog devil dared this person to cut some fabric from the backstage curtains... they walked off with a devilish grin... when they came back I was next up. They gave me the perfect piece of fabric that seemed to be an exact match of the stage curtains. We found the best way to tie it, i practiced the tie... then went to the stairs to breathe and think about just what in the hell I was gonna do cause I had absolutely no plan. They called my name, i went out and did my thing and my daddy liked it. One of my goals has always been to get him to notice me. It feels better than winning to know that he likes what he sees in me"
SmartSelect 20200910 124050 Instagram
SmartSelect 20200910 124038 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Last edited by a moderator: