• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Child rapists can't be executed

frezzy

frezzy

I'm with Hypo, judicial failure of epic proportions :no:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you rape children you will most likely be killed in prison anyway wouldn't you. I thought that was a governing policy by all the gangs kill the sicos then worry about killing each other.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
If you rape children you will most likely be killed in prison anyway wouldn't you. I thought that was a governing policy by all the gangs kill the sicos then worry about killing each other.
not in American prisons. I'm pretty sure the child molesters get their own section in the prison. it helps stop inmate violence, which in turn makes the guards job slightly safer.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
In Australian prisons they separate child molesters from the general population as well, but still they are often found beaten, raped and/or killed. Where there is a will there is a way.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
This is a hard topic to debate, i think i'll give you my two cents.

I'm for one absolutly against death penalty of any kind based on the thought that no men should have rights over any other person life. There have been enough proved mistakes already with non-guilty executions all over the world already.
I'll answer before hand the question many pro-death penalty people have asked me before in this kind of discussions: What if someone kills/rape your son/daughter/girlfriend/parents.... wouldn't you kill him? Yes, if given the ocassion I would. It would be wrong but innevitable and that's why judges aren't allowed to judge cases when they are personally related to them.

Now i'd like to comment something:

deathmaggot said:
its very clear for me than inside of some people, there is like an evil gen, something that jail cannot rehabilitate, they dont kill/steal/whatever for necesity, or because they are in extreme situations, its their nature to do "bad" acts, you can put them in jail for the rest of his life, or just erase them from this world and save that money for more valuable projects

That "gen" or a simmilar "evil predisposition" have been argued many times to justify the worst massive discriminations/killings of whole races, cultures and social or ethnic groups through history. It's a dangerous base to use in any legislation.

On a side note: child molesters are isolated from other convicts in spanish prisons.

L

Lynch

I believe this is the worst type of crime. I think the death sentence should be implemented all across the country. Anyone convicted of sexually assaulting a child should be castrated and publicly hanged.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with storm, no one should have the right to judge if a man lives or dies.
and many people here dont realize that giving someone life in prison is MUCH cheaper then the death penalty.

WaveRider

WaveRider

now my question is.. how do they go about by passing this law? and who determines what deserves death and what doesn't? I think a child that has been raped will suffer greatly in their adult life, this is a crime that needs to be punished for sure.. killing someone is clearly wrong as well.. but how do you determine which one deserves which punishment?

Simple u evaluate how dangerous they are to society. This should include lives such as security guards and inmates who will be effected during prison time.

There is certainly a time when the death penalty is not only logical but the best option for all involved.

Zviko

Zviko

i agree with storm, no one should have the right to judge if a man lives or dies.
and many people here dont realize that giving someone life in prison is MUCH cheaper then the death penalty.

I fully agree with that come on what type of message are you sending if you Kill someone, for killing someone ? prison is a much better option let the person live and consider their actions.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some great posts by Tech!

For me, I think the only time the death penalty should be used is severe cases (seriel killers, cult leaders - think Manson Family...stuff like that) or if someone already serving time kills an inmate. It's hard for me to say that since I think rapists, regardless of the victims age, do not deserve to live but, life in prison, for any criminal, is probably worse than the death penalty. Plus, the death penalty costs tax payers outragous amounts of money.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow didnt know death penalty was so expensive..

may i know why?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So lets see more crimes being punished by life in prison
how long till these prisons get over populated?
and what do they do to solve it?...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
So lets see more crimes being punished by life in prison
how long till these prisons get over populated?
and what do they do to solve it?...
prisons are already over-populated.

how do you solve it?

simple. stop putting people in prison for drug related crimes.

people convicted of drug crimes make up the majority of all prisons.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is a very touchy subject and in all respect im just not knowledgeable enough to have a good comment on this issue.. Tech, every consider running for office?

Do itttttt
beg-1.gif

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see your points, but I have to disagree.

Prison isn't always about rehabilitating criminals. certainly in the US, the majority of prisoners never get "rehabilitated". they just do their time and go back to society.

If we didn't arrest and imprison non-violent offenders, there'd be probably 50% more room for violent offenders....people who are a real threat to normal society. Also, the money we spend locking up non-violent offenders could then be spent on locking up the violent offenders for longer amounts of time.

In short, if we'd stop locking up people for drug offenses, we'd have the funding to extend the sentences of real bad guys like rapists, murderers, and robbers. So if we have the money to keep these guys locked up for the rest of their lives, then we don't really need to kill them.

I'd rather see one child molester locked up for 60 years, than 30 drug offenders locked up for 2 years.

agreed. you take someone who's only got a tiny sachet of weed on them, ruin thier life over it, imprison them for an eternity and have them live amongst violent criminals all competing and contending amongst one another and then release them into the public.

i dont know about you guys but if someone did that to me id fuckin kill every mother fucker in sight once released.

im sure there'd be thousands of criminals with similar thoughts/desires.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agreed. you take someone who's only got a tiny sachet of weed on them, ruin thier life over it, imprison them for an eternity and have them live amongst violent criminals all competing and contending amongst one another and then release them into the public.

i dont know about you guys but if someone did that to me id fuckin kill every mother fucker in sight once released.

I agree, to be honest... they will come out more determined than ever.
and the slew of few who actually "try" to be better, and/or somehow
get caught again in the future.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

Werd up big guy.